22 "You may kiss the bride" The End.

Half a year later.

A wedding is the most wonderful thing in life. Especially a wedding with the person you love. Today FP and I stood in front of the church door. We looked at each other with a smile and grabbed our hands. We went inside, following the white carpet, located between the benches. All eyes were on us. If it were not for FP, I would probably never dare to go to the altar with such self-confidence.

I greeted Betty, Jughead. After a while, the Mendelson's march resounded in the church. I took a deep breath and looked at FP. It was our moment.

The ceremony went very smoothly, without any problems.

"It is at this time that I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest said, while FP and I looked into each other's eyes, and then at my daughter - Polly, who kissed her husband.

I was glad when Polly came home and said she was getting married. She also told me that she apologizes for her behavior and wants to rebuild the relationship with me and Betty. 

Then I felt a great relief inside. As if something heavy fell from my chest. Of course, I accepted Polly with open arms, glad that I would finally have a full family in the set.

Her fiancé (now her husband) Mark - a handsome young businessman,  decided to build a huge shopping center in Riverdale, which were why Polly and he decided to move permanently to Riverdale.

I offered them to stay with me, but they refused. They bought a large apartment in the center of Riverdale so that the twins could play and grow up freely. I also learned that they are planning another child. They were young, beautiful. The whole world was at their feet. I was happy that they wanted to enlarge the family.

"Oooh" I smiled broadly at FP. "They are so perfect together"

"I hope that soon we will be standing at the altar" FP whispered in my ear and I suppressed a giggle.

"When?" I asked with a smile and bit my lip. He smiled broadly and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Alice, I want to call you my wife, that's why I want to ask you an important question ..." he whispered, and I nodded.

"Yes, I will become your wife," I nodded and surreptitiously kissed him on the lips.

~~~~~

"Will you pick up the children from school?" I asked in the afternoon when FP came home from work.

"Can't they go home on foot today?" he looked at me and came to me. I smiled at him.

"No, baby, they can't," I murmured and smiled when he embraced me from the back of the waist.

"Now I have an idea for a completely different entertainment," he whispered in my ear. Pleasant shudders ran down my spine.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I'm taking you to the town hall," he answered, and I turned to him.

"For what?"

"We're getting married," he said, and I shook my head.

"You're kidding now, right?"

"No! Crazy, right?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"FP, I don't have makeup, I'm wearing a kitchen apron. Should I show that to people?"

"You have ten minutes to get change, Mrs. Jones," he just said and kissed me on the nose.

"Children will hate us," I murmured.

"They're just waiting in the town hall, so hurry up"

"You're impossible," I said irritably.

"But you love me," he murmured and came to me.

"I do" I whispered and went upstairs to change.

While dressing the dress, I noticed in the mirror that FP was standing in the door. I looked at him with a smile.

"Take off your dress," he said quietly, and I raised my eyebrows.

"You said I should hurry," I replied, but let the dress fall to the floor.

"I think children can wait another half hour," he said and came to me. After a while, he held my lips.

"Half an hour? You're really crazy" I murmured between kisses.

"You're right, half an hour is not enough," he whispered. After a while, we were lying on the bed, enjoying ourselves.

~~~~~

We sat down at the table in the dining room and ate our wedding dinner. We talked, we laughed.

"Now we are one big family," said FP and grabbed my hand.

"After twenty-five years" I laughed at my head on his shoulder.
He kissed my hand.

"You are a really good couple," said Jellybean while eating ice cream.

"Everything will be fine now," FP muttered.

"Yes, it will," I nodded.

"When do I expect some siblings?" Jelly asked, and Jughead, Betty and FP shouted loudly. "No!"

I laughed because I kept my secret for a while.

"Alice, why are you silent? "asked FP, and I bit my lip.

"I thought you would be more pleased, "I sighed quietly and drank some coffee.

"Are you pregnant? "Betty asked, and I shook my head.

"No, but I have a big surprise for you, "I murmured and rose from the table.

A moment later a tall, handsome young FBI agent entered the house.

"FP, this is my wedding present for you,"I whispered with tears in my eyes.

FP stood up and came to me.

"Alice?"He asked.

I felt his voice was about to cry.

"I'm Charles." My son said, and I smiled.

FP immediately ran to Charles and hugged him tightly.

"Is this really you?" I heard the emotion in his voice. "God, Charles" he cried in tears. "I thought you're dead" he whispered and looked at me. "How did you do it? How did you find him? "He asked, and I smiled.

"I have my own ways, "I laughed and stroked the FP on the shoulder.
After a while our children came to greet Charles.

I couldn't believe that after all these years we could be here together, all together, it was the beginning of something big.

I felt it.

~~~

THE END

~~~

A/N: This was the last chapter of this story. Of course, I'm planning another story, which I hope will surprise you a bit.

At the moment I want to concentrate to finish my other stories, and only then will I publish something new.

Also, I invite you to read "Possession" and "How to cheat a serial killer"