13 "It was self-defense, Alice."

I opened my eyes and hissed when I looked into the light. I was dizzy and my stomach was writhing with pain and hunger. I took a deep breath and sat down on something soft. I was surprised because I found myself on the bed.

I sat on the bed and looked around. I was in a dark room, and most importantly I was alone. I searched my pants and realized that I had my phone. They didn't take it from me.

Without thinking I called FP.

"Alice, finally!" he said loudly, and I smiled.

He probably was looking for me.

"FP ..."

"Where are you? Why didn't you say you were leaving?" he asked, and I opened my eyes wide.

He didn't know anything. Tears appeared in my eyes.

"FP, I was kidnapped," I said louder than I wanted. "I thought you were looking for me!" I added hysterical.

"Alice, you left me a letter in which you said you are leaving, because you have to rest!"

"I didn't write anything, Henry kidnapped me, how long did you intend to hide the fact that Hal was dead?" I asked quietly. "Why?"

"Alice, we'll talk later. Tell me where you are!"

"I don't know," I whispered softly, wiping tears from my eyes.

"Alice, listen to me, turn on your phone's navigation. I will be able to find you more easily. I'm begging you," he said.

Despite my hurt heart, I did what he asked me.

"I don't have enough batteries on my phone, that's pointless," I whispered, wiping away my tears.

"Alice, I am begging you, don't turn off the navigation under any circumstances!" he shouted. I heard the door slamming and I raised my head.

It was Henry. I quickly turned off the phone and put it in my pocket.

"I brought food," he said, and I swallowed.

I was tired of this kidnapping to the extent that it was all the same whether I would kill someone today or not.

I smiled broadly at him. I decided to seduce him to get the keys and escape. In my mind, this plan was simple and easy. However, the reality wasn't that easy.

"Thank you. Will you eat with me?" I asked quietly, and he blushed. "You must be hungry and tired of this constant guarding of me," I added and smiled at him seductively.

He sat next to me on the bed and handed me a plate of food. He looked at me.

"Don't tell Penelope," he asked, and I nodded.

"I won't say anything, it will be our sweet secret" I began to eat fruit, always looking at Henry.

"You are more handsome than Hal," I murmured, and my hand began to stroke his hand.

"Do you really think that?" he asked with a smile. I nodded. I pushed the plate to the floor and looked at him.

"Yes" I approached him and embraced him by the neck.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I laughed.

"What I wanted to do for a long time" I murmured and ... I kissed him. I wanted to vomit, especially when he returned the kiss. I pulled him closer to me, and my hands began to wander around his back and his pants. I wanted to find those goddamn keys.

The only thing I found was a knife on a plate. I sighed quietly and as Henry started to kiss my neck, I grabbed the knife and brought it closer to his throat. He held his breath.

"One wrong move ... And this knife will be in your throat," I said loudly to his ear.

"What do you want?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"I want to get out of here" I growled. "And you will help me in this," I added.

After a moment, Henry looked at me and pushed me away. I fell on the bed and he knelt down on me. Now he had a knife in his hand.

"If you kill me, Penelope will be angry," I said quietly.

"We wanted to kill you anyway" he shrugged and put his knife to my throat. I felt the blade sticking into my skin and cutting it. After a while, blood began to run down my neck.

I had nothing to lose so I kicked him in the crotch. As he rolled to one side, I grabbed the knife and, stabbed Henry in the stomach.

He stood up and tried to tug at me, so I gave another blow. I don't know how many blows I did but I did it without a
hint.

His blood was on my clothes, my face, my hair. I felt bad because I killed a man.

When I looked at his bloody body, I cried and stepped back to the wall. I began to breathe deeply to calm down.

I gripped the knife harder and left the room with little thought. I went ahead looking for Penelope.

"Come here, you viper," I shouted loudly. Silence answered me. "You want to kill me, you have an opportunity!" I shouted louder.

It would be enough for Penelope to appear on my way with a flasks of clear liquid.

"You killed him. Finally," she laughed loudly. "I had enough of him," she shrugged and walked over to me. You have handed two bottles to me.

"What is this?" I asked, still holding the knife firmly.

"One of them is acid, the other is ordinary water, if you choose wisely you are free," she said, and I swallowed.

"You psychopath," I said loudly. I looked at the bottles. I could not drink them.

"It dosn't even smell, II doesn't differ," she murmured, and I sighed quietly.

I had a different plan in my head. I went to the penelope and brought her knife closer to her throat. She just laughed.

"I have another idea, which you didn't think about," I shrugged and opened the flask. I poured one on her skin. She jumped back and cried out in pain. Her hand turned red, and after a while, a bomb bomble appeared.

What have I done...

"Now drink another one," I growled loudly. "Drink, or this knife will be in your poisoned heart," I shouted, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

I understood that in such moments I have to be tough. I threw away the flask and looked at her.

"FP is going to be here soon. You'll go to the prison, Penelope and it'll be a better punishment for you than death," I added loudly and brushed my hair back from my face.

Penelope was silent. I stood above her. The knife fell out of my hand.

After a short while, policemen and FP entered. They arrested Penelope. FP came to me and looked into my eyes.

"I killed him," I whispered softly.

"Whom?" he asked and I cried.

"Henry, I killed him, I stabbed him to death," I whispered and shook my head. "I did not want to ... But he ... He was alive ... FP ... I killed a man," I whispered, and he hugged me close to me.

"It was self-defense, Alice."

"FP ... I stabbed him to death, it's not self-defense," I murmured, crying in his shirt.

"It was self-defense," he whispered in my ear. He began to stroke my hair. "We will determine such a version. It was self-defense." he added, and I did not have the strength to protest.

The game was over, now. But my nightmare has just begun.