20 "Kiss me like you miss me,"

When the figure entered my room, I understood that it was ...

"FP! What the hell?" I asked and got out of bed. "Do you want me to get a heart attack?" I asked, pissed, and grabbed my robe to dress it up.

Unfortunately, FP's hand gripped my wrist firmly, so the robe fell to the floor. I looked up at him nervous and stressed. My heart has never beaten so hard.

"Why did you lie to me?" he asked, and I swallowed. I moved away from him.

"I had my reason," I shrugged.

I wanted to close the window because a strong wind was blowing outside. When I did it, I turned around and saw FP in front of me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and clung to the wall.

"I'll ask you once again. Why. Did. You. Lie. To. Me?!" he asked louder and stuck his fingers in my arms. Probably not deliberately, but it hurt me. I winced.

"Do you have someone?" he looked into my eyes.

I was nervous about him, so I said the first thing that occurred to me.

"I had!" I shouted in his face. Your child, I added in my mind.

"Oh, you had? Why did you do this to me?" he looked at me sadly.

"It wasn't planned, it just happened," I whispered softly, tears streaming down my cheek.

"In what was he better than me?" He leaned his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes. I shook my head, trying to move away from him.

"I miscarried" I whispered as quietly as I could.

"What?" he asked, and the embrace on my shoulders diminished.

"I found it out today, so I asked Hermione to talk to you. I didn't know how I could look you in the eyes. I have a hard time." I shook my head, refraining from crying. "It was such a small bean, completely invisible, it was the beginning of pregnancy," I whispered.

"You could have called me," he whispered and stroked my cheek. I swallowed.

"I don't have and I didn't have anyone but you." I put his hand on my stomach. "That was our child, but it wasn't planned, we didn't know anything about it," I shook my head and I cried.

FP hugged me tightly, then he took me and carried me to bed. He put me down gently and covered me with a duvet. And then he lay down next to me.

"I don't blame you for anything," he whispered and began to stroke my cheek. "If it comforts you ... Gladys and I... We decided to divorce."

"FP, I heard it many times," I murmured.

"Gladys has a lover." he whispered, and I opened my eyes wide.

"Lover? Gladys? Wow," I said with a smile. "How did your children react to this?" I asked and began to stroke his arm with my fingertips.

"They were calm, but don't be surprised that Betty will come to you tomorrow to talk about it," he laughed softly and I nodded.

"I'm ready for it," I sighed quietly.

I looked into his eyes and leaned close to him. He embraced my waist and I put my hands on his neck.

"Hug me tight," I whispered softly. "Hold me tight and don't let go, FP, because I don't know what I'm going to do without you," I closed my eyes.

"I will never let you go." I felt his lips on my lips. First our lips touched gently. The first, shy kisses.

"Kiss me like you miss me," I whispered and looked into his eyes with a slight smile. He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. It was a kiss intended only for us. Erotic, slow and very sexy.

I woke up a few hours later. I looked at the pillow next to me which was empty. FP left me. I didn't know where and why.

I sighed quietly and sat on the bed. I turned on the bedside lamp and noticed a card next to me.

I had to go, I got a call from work. Sleep well and have sweet dreams, Al. I love you. FP.

I read it and smiled slightly. After that I lay on my back, put a piece of paper to my chest and closed my eyes. Everything was starting to settle down.

Slowly.