The Aftermath - Bakugou

"I could ask you the same thing Bakugou." A familiar voice came from the stairway.

Bakugou turned his head to see Todoroki standing at the top of the stairway with a cup of, something Katsuki could only assume was, tea in one hand and a book in the other.

Bakugou scowled at Todoroki with his red eyes burning. "What do you want half and half?" Katsuki sneered at the boy with white and crimson hair.

"I couldn't help but notice you're leaving Uraraka's room in a hurry." Todoroki moved his book under his arm to look at his watch, "at an extremely late hour. So I'll ask again as you seem to be hard of hearing. What are you doing?" The ice user raised an eyebrow at Bakugou.

"I don't have to answer to you." Bakugou glared.
"Fine. I'm not going to stand here arguing with you about it but I will tell you now. I've seen the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. Just promise me you won't hurt her."

Todoroki's words shocked him. How has he seen the way Katsuki looks at her. Is he really that obvious? 'Ochaco looks at him? She looks enough that Todoroki noticed? More embarrassingly, he noticed how I look at her. God I bet I look fucking pathetic.'

"What's it to you anyway, bastard?" Bakugou was getting really angry now. He just left the girl he loves hanging and now this Icy Hot bastard won't stop with the 20 fucking questions.

Todoroki shrugged and started up the stairs to his room without another word. Katsuki ran towards to stairs and said "If you tell anyone what you saw I will kill you myself!" Just loud enough for Shoto to hear.

"Yeah, yeah Bakugou. Your secret is safe with me." Todoroki shook his head before disappearing from his sight.

Bakugou was so angry he marched back to his room and slammed the door. Not even bothered about who could have heard him. When he knew he was finally alone, he slumped to the floor. With his back against the wall, his knees pulled to his chest and his hands in his lap.

He was so vexed by this whole situation that he let off small, controlled explosions from his hands.

'You're a fucking coward Katsuki Bakugou. You couldn't even get close to the girl you love without fucking it all up. She kisses you, she tells you that she loves you and what did you do? Run.' Without thinking his hand moved from his lap to his lips, with his index finger he stroked his bottom lip. The feel of her kiss still lingering. Katsuki felt a pang in his chest. He finally worked up the courage to tell her how he felt but as soon as she reciprocated. He panicked and bolted. 'I need some advice.'

He stood up, using the wall to steady himself. He walked over to his draws and pulled out a fresh hoodie since he had given Pink Cheeks his favourite hoodie. Katsuki walked over to his mirror and look at himself 'Fuck, my eyes are so red, Kirishima is going to know I've been crying. Shit!'

Bakugou walked over to the door but before he opened it he heard someone muttering to themselves.
He looked through the peep hole viewer that was on everyone's doors in the dorms. He sucked in breath and froze on the spot. It was Ochaco, it looked like she was arguing with herself over something. A piece of paper in her hand. She looked so cute when she had her serious face on. Katsuki placed his hand lightly on the door.

"I'm sorry Ochaco." He whispered to himself. His head bowed, resting against the door, his eyes closed. Fighting back more tears. "I'm sorry I ran out, you must be so confused. I have my reason for not being with you. I'm just sorry I can't tell you." Bakugou looked through his peep hole again and the Gravity User was gone, he could feel his heart break.

He pulled out his phone and found Kirishima's number, saved under Dumb Hair. He pressed the call button on his phone and placed it to his ear.
After a couple of rings, the idiot picked up. "What do you want dude?" He sounded like he was asleep. Oops.