- the marks you made -

I walked into his house and he pulled me to the living room.
"I'm sorry, Brendon. I'm sorry for leaving."
"You hurt me, you really did. You made so many marks. I was so depressed. I started cu-" I broke down into tears.
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.
"Please don't do that anymore, promise me."
"Can't promise."
"You'll have to. Don't do this to yourself. You don't deserve any type of pain."
"God, I love you Ryan. I love you from the bottom of my heart. When I made Vices, I made most of the songs about you."
"I wish I continued to be the one who stayed up every night making sure you were okay. I wish I could be the one who walked down the aisle. I wish I could be the one who was showered with kisses again. I missed you, Brendon." He ran his fingers through my hair.
"Ry, I missed you too. I missed you so goddamn much."  I pressed my lips against his.
He pulled away. He had the biggest smile on his face and his eyes were sparkling.
"You look so adorable, stop it." I said, jokingly.
"I'm not adorable, you are." He fake-pouted.
"You are the cutest person ever. Everytime you smile, my heart melts."
"I love how you squint when you smile or laugh, it's so incredibly adorable. Your hair could be messy as shit but you would still look cute as fuck. I love you, Bren."
"I'm so in love with you."