(Føur) "Hitchin' A Ride"

Brendon's pov

"Really!" I scream.

"Yes Brendon. You and Panic! At The Disco we're great." Ms.Williams says.

I can't believe it! And it's all thanks to Dallon. I look at dallon. He seems happy but that happiness fades away as quick as it appeared. I wonder what's wrong.

After School

"Hey Dallon! The office said that my mom is picking you up! She said you get to stay over for awhile! Isn't that great!" I say. But Dallon doesn't look happy. Then he looks up and smiles.

"Yeah." Is all he says. Then his phone rings. I can see it his dad. He answered. Dallon starts crying.

"Where's you heart!" Dallon screamed before hanging up. His tears fell. I hugged him. And since I seen nobody else I did something on impulse. I kisses him. He seemed shocked but kissed back.

"You know our parents won't like if we we're together. They will think we're sinners." Dallon says.

"We don't have to tell anyone. It's our secret." I say and kiss him once more.

"Y'know I do have a crush on you?" Dallon states.

"I know. I like you too." I answer. He looks shocked.

"But now promise you'll tell me why you always have bruises and marks." I ask.

"Fine."

Trigger warning

Dallon's pov

We get to Brendon's house. I felt like shit. So I did what I usually do. I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and I found a blade. I cut deep. Maybe to deep. My lungs fill and the deflate. I hear Brendon knock. Oh no.

"You okay Dally?" He questions from the other side. I don't respond.

"No. I'm sorry. I probably already did something wrong." I say crying hard. I fall to the floor with a thud.

"Dal. Open the door. Please." He begged. I couldn't move. He unlocked the door somehow. He looked at my arm and tears ran down his face. He hugged me. I repeated 'sorry' so many times.

"My mom told me why your here. That's why I came to check on you. Why didn't you tell me your dad does that?" He asked not breaking the hug.

"I didn't have the courage. I'm sorry." I say ashamed. I'm such a failure.

"It's fine. It's not your fault." He says looking me in the eyes. "I love you Dallon James Weekes."

"I love you too Brendon Boyd Urie." I answer. He kisses me. I pushed away remembering his mom was home.

"Bren. Your mom is home. And my sister is here." I say.

"Oh s**t. Yeah, I forgot." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Boys! Hayley! May! I'm heading out. I won't be back till late tomorrow night!" Brendon's and May's mom yells.

"Okay!" We all yell. We hear the front door close. Brendon's phone goes off.

"Hey Dal. We're invited to Frank's Halloween/Birthday party. Wanna go?" Brendon asks looking up from his phone.

"Sure. I already know what our costumes can be." I giggle. We could dress like Green Day from the
Hitchin' A Ride music video.

"What are you thinking we could be?" He asks.

"We could dress like Green Day from the Hitchin' A Ride music video." I say shyly.

"That's a great idea! I love that song! And the music video is my favorite!" He exclaimed.

(A/n if you don't know the music video or song first have you been living under a rock and you can watch the video of the chapter to see what they look like. I'll put it here too.)

A week later aka the party

"Brendon! Are you ready!" I yell from downstairs.

"Almost!" He yelled back. Then like ten minutes later he came down.

"I need to take my time. I had to look perfect if I had to be Billie Joe. You wouldn't understand. Your supposed to be Mike Durnt." He sassed as he got his keys.

"I'm sorry. I like playing bass. So I picked the bassist. Oh and Ryan Seaman is dressing up like Tre." I say.

"Okay. Let's go though. It starts at 5:00 and it's 4:30." He says opening the door. "My mom!" He yelled.

"Bye Bren! Bye Dallon! Have fun!" She yells back.

At the party

"Hey guys! Can I ask you a favor?" Frank says. We nod. "So um can y'all preform for my birthday. I told everyone I'd get y'all to do it. But I forgot to ask you." He says quickly.

"Sure! We'll do Hitchin' A Ride. Of course. And then some other Green Day. Since Ryan Seaman is Tre from the video he'll play drums. And since Brendon is Billie Joe he has to play guitar and sing." I say with a chuckle. He thanks us. We set up. And as soon as we're done people start filing in. We get everyone's attention as
Ryan S gets on stage.

"Hello. As you may know. We are Panic! At The Disco. Today we're just gonna do Green Day. And as you can tell by our costumes we're gonna do Hitchin' A Ride. Y'know like the best song ever and it has the best music video ever." Brendon says in the mic. Then we start. It was fun. After that song was dun we did Good Riddance, She, BurnOut, Basket Case, Welcome To Paradise, and basically almost all there songs. When we were done we all had a little beer. We didn't have much. But we had enough to not think about what we're doing. Bren asked Frank if we could stay over. Frank said sure. We went to one of the guest rooms. Brendon locked the door. He pushed me against this.

"This is gonna Billie x Mike instead of us." I say really confused on what to do.

(Time for something my friend did, smut. I hate Writing it. My friends wrote it.)

Brendon kissed me harshly. He started to go down my jaw to my neck. He sucked on my neck probably leaving a mark. Great. He continues. Then he puts his hands up my suit and dress shirt. He takes them off. He ripped his clothes of too. You can guess what happens next.

**End of smut. My friends tried not to do to much.

I wake up and I feel and around me. I looked over and seen Brendon. Thank God it was Saturday. (Pun intended)

"Good morning." Brendon said.

"Good mornin' there Billie Joe." I joke.

"We're still doin that." He says.

"I guess. Anyway, let's just hang out and watch Netflix." I say.

"Okay." Is all he says as we start our day.