(Seven) I Do It All The Time

A couple months later

Brendon has been out of the hospital for a month and I'm so happy. He was there for 3 weeks. But now he is healthy. We did the show with Green Day and they said when we get older they'll take us on tour with em.

"Hello everyone. It's me
Mr. Knight." Our principal said through the loud speaker. "Prom is coming up. Meaning it's some of y'all's last prom or your first. But, you should find a date and buy some tickets over at the table where Dan And Phil are sitting. Bye."

Oh great.
I gotta find a date.
Who?
Breezy?
No.
Sara?
No.
Stacy? Her mom?
No and No.
But Stacy's mom has it goin' on.
Still no.
Ryan S.
No.
Ryan R?
Hell No.
Brendon?
Yes!

So later that day after school I bought some supplies, bought 2 prom tickets, and invited Brendon over while my dad ain't home so I can give him a perfect prom asking thing. I hear him walk in he opens the door to my room and realises that I was asking him to prom. He jumped on me.

"Oh my God. Of course, I'll go to prom with you! Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!" He shouts. Then I stop recording.

"My first few proms Ryan Ross took me." He said sadly. "But Ryan couldn't be with me because his family is very Cristian. So they hated he was gay. They threatened him. But they loved me. So we had to break up. And Ryan Ross didn't treat me that well. But now I love you." He said.

"I'm sorry that happened. But I love you to the moon and back. My dad hates gays too. But I don't care because I love you. I'll never stop." I state.

"Of course. Your the Dallon Weekes. He was just Ryan Ross." He says giving me a quick kiss.

An hour before Prom

I went to pick up Brendon. I took my sister's car cause it's the coolest. She has a Ford Econoline. (Google it lol)  When I got there I knocked on the door and I heard his mom giggle.

"Hello Dallon!" Mrs. Urie said.

"Hi Mrs. Uire." I respond.

"For the millionth time Dallon, call me Grace." She states for the literal millionth time.

"Well Grace, I'm here to pick up Brendon." I say

"He'll be down in a minute." Grace says. Then Brendon walks down the stairs in a gold suit.

"You are smokin'. " I mumbled.

"I know." He said. Then we made our way out to the Ford Econoline and headed to the school to start our night.

I love him.
I wouldn't want my last prom with anyone else.
I love him.
He loves me.
I give him a quick kiss cause  I Do It All The Time