(Eight) Dance, Dance

Beebo's POV

Dallon was driving when I noticed he had a couple bruises and scars. I wasn't gonna question it till after Prom night.

"Brendon. I love you. I wanted to know if after High school, if we could get a house together and life a semi normal life." Dallon asked out of the blue.

"I would love to do that Dallon. I love ya too." I say with a sudden loss of words. He turns to me as with a gorgeous smile.

"We're almost there." He says. Sure enough a couple minutes later were there. He opens the door for me. I thank him. We walk inside to see Frank Iero and Gerard sharing a drink. Then we see Tyler and Josh doing karaoke. Lastly, I seen Pete and Patrick taking a selfie while kissing. God they're all cute together.

"Hey you two. Since you guys are well dressed and have you probably have your music equipment in Dallon's Ford, would you mind singing for the prom. You can do originals but some have to be slow so they can do the slow dances in-between." Mr. Armstrong rambles. Oh yeah he became our new music teacher.

"Sure." Dallon says. We quickly set up. We are alone backstage and Dallon notices I'm anxious. Then he pulls me into a kiss. I felt relaxed.

"T-Thanks." I stammered.

"Of course. But I think I hear Mr. Armstrong and
Ms. Williams introducing our band." He says, grabbing my hand, and running over the main stage. He hands me my guitar and I put it on. He puts his bass on with the new strap I bought him. Ryan just finished tuning all of the instruments. We give him a silent 'thanks'. The stage lights up and I could see the crowd.

"Hey, we're Panic! At The Disco and Today we are gonna play some songs for y'all." I state. After us I think Ray, Mikey, Gerard, and Frank Iero are gonna play. I think their band is called My Chemical Romance. Oh we are doing songs like, I write sins and more. The last song were doing is Northern Downpour.

When their in the middle of Northern Downpour I guess it's a trigger

I get anxious when I see Ryan Ross in the crowd. Dallon seems pissed. You see, Ryan Ross did really terrifying things to me. He abused me. Dallon knows. Then I hear Dallon singing Ryan R's old part. I sing along. Then Dallon walks up to me and my mic. We are on opposite sides of the mic. When there is the little pause Dallon kisses me lightly. Ryan Ross was probably so pissed right now. Then we continued the song till it was done. We say good bye and tell Gerard and his band to break a leg. They thank us and then they go on stage. They are pretty good. Dallon and I walk to the bathroom. We get a lot of people telling us how good we are. Including Pete and Patrick. Even though like two seconds ago they were eating each other's face off. Even though Patrick looks so innocent. Anyway we get to the bathroom and see Ryan Ross.

"I knew you guys would come after a show. Like Brendon and I used to." He said. He pushed Dallon to the floor. I was scared. Ryan R. was kicking and punching him.

"D-DALLON!" I scream in horror. Ryan R. looked at me he held me by the neck and hit me against the wall. Dallon looked so helpless. I had to do something. But I can't. I'm just as helpless. I see Dallon punch Ryan. Wrong move.

"Oh Weekes, your so cute. But I'm gonna have to hurt you. For stealing my Brendon." Ryan Ross says.

"Ross, he is not yours. For your information no one owns him. So back the fuck off." Dallon says kicking Ryan R. we're it hurts. Ryan falls to the ground. Dallon tries to get up but winces in pain. Then Ryan gets back up. He kicked Dallon in the rib and neck. He came over to me and steped on me. I felt horrible.

An Hour later

I woke up in the nurse with Dallon nervously pacing.

"Dallon...." I say shaking.

"Oh Brendon! Your awake. Are you okay?" He says

"Yeah. I just feel a little out of it. But let's go dance." I respond.

"I thought you'd never ask." He giggles. We walk back into the gym. Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy are on stage. Their band is called Fall Out Boy. I know that because I helped pick it. Anyway they are doing a song called Dance, Dance. I like the beginning already. Dallon takes my hand. We start dancing. The song is amazing. Then they do a slower song. I'm pretty sure it's called What A Catch Donnie. Dallon holds me close. I put my arms over his shoulders. I put my head by his shoulder.

"I love you." I say. It takes him by surprise.

"I love you to the moon and back." Dallon whispers. We have a couple more dances till prom is over. It's already 10:00 and it isn't safe for Dallon to go home so I ask him he wants to stay at mine. He says yes. He drives us back. We walk in and my parents are gone. I see a note on the table.

Hey Bren and Dall
We had a last minute
Business trip.
We'll be back next week.
Xoxo
Mom&Dad

"I guess we have the house to out selves." I say. Dallon nods. I had a dirty idea. I take Dallon's hand and run up to my room. I close the door and push him against it. I slopply kiss him. He's shocked but melts into the kiss. I pull off his shirt and he pulls mine off. He pushes me against the bed.

*not really Smut but here is a warning*

"Are you sure?" Dallon asks. I nod. He crawls on top of me. He starts by kissing my lips and then goes down my neck. He bits my neck. I gasp. He goes down my chest. He tugs my jeans as if asking to take them off. I nod. He rips them off and his own. He then rips off our boxers. I feel chills go down my spine. He looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked knowing I'm usually not up for inappropriate stuff.

"Y-yeah. I-i guess." I stammered. We continue. I felt weird. I was happy that I was with Dal, but sad that Ryan Ross has hurt us and might continue.

*Time skip to the mornin' and smut is over*

"Dal." I say shaking him.

"Good mornin' Bren." He says.

"Good morning to you to
Mr. Weekes. Today we are gonna go out to eat. Like now. For breakfast. Where ever you want. It can McDonald's for all I care. As long as you happy." I pause. I remember all the scars and bruises I seen last night. "First we need to talk about something,"

"What is it?" Dallon questions.

"Why do you have the scars on you wrists? They look fairly new. You promised me you would stop! And the bruises. I know there probably because of your dad. But Dallon, you have to tell me these things! You can't keep hiding things from me! When you do it hurts! It cuts deeper than any knife you ever put on your skin." I yell. He cries. I pull him into my chest, immediately regretting that I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry...I really am. I wanted you to have a good time. I didn't want you to worry about me. But yes my dad has gotten worse with hurting me. That's one reason I cut myself. The other is Bob Bryar has been mentally and physically bullying me. I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner. I promise next time all day something sooner."

"Good. I hope you know I love you." I say.

"I do know. I love you too. And just think. In two or three weeks we'll be done with high school. We can move away, go to college, adopt a kid, and live a normal life." Dallon says

"I know. And I can't wait. But let's get ready so we can go out and eat." I state. He nods and gets up.

Man, I love this boy.