(Twelve) Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Guess who's back? Me, Mel. OoF. So I was gone cause of...tragic events happening. Sooo I hope you like these new chapters. They will take longer cause they are longer. K Bye. Also the rest of the book is Dallon's pov.

---A Week Later---

"Awsten! Casting is starting!" I yelled.

"I am trying to look nice!" He yelled back. He came out with a black hat and pink hoodie.

"Well, if you like like anything, then it's gay. And I like that. But, still your ass down next to me so we can start this bullshit." I say looking at him with a death glare. He finally sits down. Soon people start filing in.

"First, Brent Wilson for Orin Scrivello, DDS, aka the dentist and abusive boyfriend of Andre." I say as Brent walks up. So, I really wanted to kiss Brendon on stage and Awsten wanted to support gays, so we made Adurey a boy. Brendon picked Andre over Andrew. Brent did really good. He nailed it.

"Thank you Mr. Wilson. That was fantastic." Awsten said with a smile. Brent sat in the back of the school theater. I walked away letting Awsten take charge. I walked up to Brendon and told him it was our turn

"Next, Mr. Urie as Seymour whatever the f**k his last name is. Aka one of 2 of the store workers and Andre's love interest. Also, Mr. Weekes as Andre. And you guys are going to be acting out the song and singing, Suddenly Seymour and Skid Row." He announced as walked up to the stage. Brendon looked so adorable with those glasses. We started scene 1.

(Here's Suddenly Seymour)

(Here's Dallon's and Beebo's cover of skid row.)

"Good job you two." Awsten said with a wink. We walk of stage and back to my seat next to Awsten.

---

We finished casting and went to our classes. Well, first, we went through wlthe list of people and who we wanted as who. Then, Brendon and I made out in the bathroom for a half hour. So,we headed to lunch.

"Where we're you?" Gerard snaps with a stupid grin, that everyone at the table had.

"We were chosing who we wanted for the musical." I said sitting down.

"Then why did Awsten come back first?" They questioned.

"Because he did. But, why we're you in the office today, Mr. Way? Did it have to do with the most popular short kid/band kid Frank Iero?" Brendon sassed back. The table erupted in 'Ooo's' and 'ahhh's'.

"I'll tell you later..." Gerard mumbled with annoyance clear in his voice. Then, I realized something.

"So, Josh, you where popular, sat at their table, then you became friends with Ty Guy over here and you stoped talking to them. Why's that?" I ask curiously.

"I left because Tyler and all of you guys are better than them. But, why did Brendon stop hanging out with them when he became somehow even closer to you?" He responded. I felt my heart ache. I know he didn't know the answer and he didn't do it to hurt me of Brendon, but it still hurt. I could see Brendon felt the same. We looked at each other and began.

--FlashBack--

July 1st 2010 at Summer camp

"Why..." Dallon heard a fimliar voice yell, that voice, wad Brendon. He ran as fast as he could. He seen Ryan Ross cornering the smaller boy. He ran over and push mad Ryan Ross. Dallon picked up Brendon and carried the boy to Dallon's cabin.

"Thank you Dallon. But my did you help me. I'm only nice to you when Ryan Ross isn't around." Brendon said looking the taller boy in the eyes.

"Because, we used to do everything together. And, you were my first kiss...and one of my first REAL friends..." The shorter boy smiled as a deep blush grew on their faces as they realized Dallon was carrying Brendon bridal style and his arms were around Dallon's neck. They both leaned in. They kissed. It had been since they were in the 7th grade since they last did that. Now they where in the 10th grade.

"Mr. Weekes. I love you." The boy in Dallon's arms said.

"I love you too beebo." The taller boy said. Then they went to the nurse. Ryan Ross's parents were called. He never went back again.

---Real Time---

"Oh." Josh mumbled. "I'm sorry that happened...."

"It's okay." I started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom. I then seen Ryan Ross. He looked at me he walked over to me and stabed my shoulder with a switch blade. He just smiled. Then I heard the door open. It was probably Josh and Brendon.

Josh threatened Ross while Brendon rused over to me.

"Dallon!" Brendon yelled. The next thing he said shocked me. "This feels like what happened at summer camp. Exempt we switches roles. Dallon Weekes, That's where I'll propose to you. I love you..."

That's the last thing I heard. He wants marry me? Oh my god!