(Thirteen) Ever Since We Met.

A week later

"Brendon! Just wear your gold over coat with the black button up under and black dress pants!" I yell. I was so excited! We were graduating. But, we weren't going summer camp for the last time. That made me wonder if he still wanted to marry me.

"I am! Y'know nobody can't look good in everything like you!" He yelled back. I blushed when I realized his parents were here. He was Finnally done.
(So, beebo is wearing his iconic suit while Dallon is wearing the clothes from 'Nobody Like The Opening Band.' okay? Good.)

"I'm ready to go." Brendon said as he walked in our room. His jaw dropped when he seen me. I had a white suit on, with a black dress shirt under, and a black diamond under each of my eyes.

"Dang...you look so hot right now. Let's take a photo!" He said pulling out his phone. "Let's go!"

"Hold up you two!" Mrs. Urie stoped us. "We have to take at least 10 pictures before you leave." That's exactly what she did. We ended up getting to school at 7:30. Meaning, we only had an hour to set up stage. Ms.Wiliams asked us to play some songs at the beginning.

---

We finished the songs. But then I heard Brendon and Ryan S. start playing Northern Downpour. Thrn it just played it in the background and Brendon walked up to me.

"Dallon, you are the reason I am here right now. You are the kindest, sweetest, funnest, cutest, overall best person I know. Ever since we met I knew their was a spark between us." He smiled. I understood what was happening. So, I nodded my head.

"Dallon Weekes, I love you till the day I die, actually, when I die I'll just haunt the f**k outta you, " he started got down on one knee. I covered my mouth and I felt tears form in my eyes. "Will you marry me and deal with all my bull crap for the rest of our lives?" I started crying.

"Yes! A trillion times yes!" I said as he put the ring on my finger and spun my around. The whole school clapped. I kissed him like I'd never see him again. "I love you so much Bren..."

Then, we got our deplomas  and left. We literally left the school, hand in hand. Then Brendon's parents technically kicked him out and said they'd pay for the wedding when the time came. We were fine with that because we had a house to go to. When my grandparents died they left their house to me. All my stuff was there, some of Brendon's shit was there. But, most of his shit was at his parents house. So, I drove us there really quick, loaded his things in the car, and left.

"Brendon?"

"Yes?" He responded instantly.

"I love you. More than anything and after we get married I want to...." I trailed off contemplating if I should say it. "I want to have kids with you..."

"You do?" He asked with a smile. I nodded shyly. "I do too! I was afraid to say it though."

"We could adopt?" I say still nervous.

"That's a great Idea." He smiles. We finnally get there and we bring everything in.

"So..." Brendon says as we walk into the house. I wink at him and head to our room. "Oh I see. Engagement nasty." He giggles.

---

Well hello everyone.

How are you? (Safe place to rant, I won't judge.)

My life could be worse. I did find TWTLTRTD by Panic! in Walmart. I also found The Black Parade too so I bought them. Also, it is so effing hot! It's like 90 something degrees. I'll stop complaining. Also guys, vote for this book and my Ryden book, "Where We Began", in the Fanfiction part of the Wattys! Thx!

Will Beebo and Dal adopt?

When will they get married?

Am I okay?

Will you get smut?

Am I gay?

Find out next time in IDKHBYFM, a Brallon story!