(Nine) Friend, Please

This is Neon_Keys again, I'll be writing some more chapters. I wrote the last one too. Anyway, back to the story.

Dally's pov

One thing you may not know about Brendon is the captain of the baseball team for the school. And the first practice of the year is tommorow. He is really anxious. But I told him he has nothing to worry about. But then he turns around to me.

"Dallon, I do. Bob, Brent, Ryan Ross, and Kenny are on the team. They hate gay people. Dallon. I-i..."
He gets choked up. I rap him in a hug.

"I'll make sure they don't do anything to you. If they do I'll send them to the principal. I'm good at that. I am school president after all." I chuckled hugging him tightly. He nods against my chest.

"O-okay. Any way, what are we gonna do?" He said.

"I don't know." I say. Then Brendon pulls me into a passionate kiss. I hear my door open. Shit.

"DALLON JAMES WEEKES! DID I JUST SEE YOU KISS A BOY!" My dad yelled. I stand in front of Brendon so my dad won't hurt him.

"No worries Dallon. I won't hurt pretty boy. BUT I WILL KILL YOU!" My dad shouted. I felt Brendon stiffen. Great, now Brendon's mad. Brendon gets out from behind me and walk up to my dad. He slaps him and kicked him- you know where. I feel myself going through a thousand emotions. My dad looks at Brendon. He slammed Brendon into a wall. I can already feel regret. Just as my dad pulls something out of his pocket, I leap in front of Brendon. If feel the blood drip down. I hear Brendon's scream. I open my eyes. I do something I thought I never would; fight back. I get my keys out of my pocket and stab him with it. He falls to the ground. I grab a couple things. We run outta the house and into my car.

"We have to call the cops!" Brendon yells as I start the car.

"No. My mom is technically the chief of police. So she wouldn't like to hear that her husband has been hurting her only son. While her only daughter hides in her room terrified. I can't Brendon. I couldn't put my mom through that..." I say.

"Oh, Dallon. You are staying with me for a while." He says trying to make things better. "And your sister. We'll come back for her."

"O-okay. Thank you so much Brendon. Your a literal angle." I say.

"No problem." He responds.

*Trigger warning*

We pull up to his still empty house. We walk inside to the quiet and empty sounds filling my head. I had a horrible idea. I went to the bathroom, I slammed the door, and locked it. I looked through the bathroom for something sharp. All I found was some blades from razors. Perfect. I put it in my skin. I feel the pain and blood pour out my body. I do it multiple times on both arms. I see my anxiety medication that I left here. I was about to down them when Brendon barged in.

"Dallon! Don't!" He cries. I take one, knowing no one cares. He screams again and again and again. I keep taking more and more and more. At that point Brendon's screaming and crying so loud that the whole block can hear him. He is so angry that he slaps the bottle out of my hand. I look at him. He's a mess.

"Dallon, Please! Don't take your life away from me!" He sobs rapping his arms around me. "I need you Dallon. Without you, I'll be a goner. I'll give up all hope. So please Dallon, don't do this. If you feel like doing this tell, call me, text me. It doesn't matter where we are. We could be on the opposite side of the world, I will find a way to help you and get to you."