(Sixteen) {candles.}

Frank's pov

"We're adopting both of you!" They say in unison.

What. Did. They. Just. Say.

"W-what? Really!?" Jes asks excitedly. They nod rapidly. We both shoot up and hug them.

"You should be with us in a few Weekes!" Dallon says.( ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)I had to)

Oh my cheese wiz!

A couple Weekes later

Today's the day.

We are getting adopted by Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes! Like, WHAT! That's every emo kids dream.

"Frank! Jesse! Their here!" Hayley yells an literally we speed down there.

"Hey Frank, hey Jes." Dallon waves.

"Hi Dallon, Hi Brendon!" We say in unison. We go up stairs with Dallon and Brendon behind us. We walk into our room.

"I see posters of us. You guys are the perfect kids for us. Ya Have a great music taste," Brendon jokes. We take down the posters. Then I see Jes smiling down at somethin'. Scott's old lockets. He left em to us. They have pictures of all three of us. I miss him...

"Jes...your making me sad stoppppp ittttt," I whine. Brendon and Dallon look confused but don't ask about it.

"Sorry..." She mumbled putting the red one on. She hands me the blue one. The silver one stays in a little box. We put everything else in our bags. Brendon and Dallon help take em to their car. We say goodbye to Hayley. Then I realize something. My dad is still alive. He might try to take me back. I hope not. We get in the car and Dallon hits us with a question that shoots through the heart.

"So, why are those lockets so special and why is there 3 if there only 2 of you?" I could see Jes is about to cry. I hold he in a hug. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. Frank...you tell em." Jes mumbled hugging me tighter. The day rewinds in my head...

Flash back to that. The story is true. Every bit of it. also trigger warning.

Jes's pov

It was my best friend, Scotty's birthday. Frank and I went shopping for his birthday at Hot Topic. Everything was fine till I got a text from Scott. I had missed calls from him too.

🖤Scotty boi🖤: Sauve-moi...please.

"Frank, we gotta go. Right now! Drop all the stuff now!" I say frantically. He doesn't hesitate as we blast out of the store and run down the block. We got there. I ran up to mine and Scott's room. I see him, his arms covered in blood and hanging from the ceiling.

"Scotty....I love you... I'm sorry I couldn't be here to help. This is all my fault! I didn't answer your calls! I'm sorry!" I yell and break down in sobs. I sing his favorite songs one last time. The Light Behind You Eyes and Northern Downpour.

**

Jes and I were crying. It hurts. I have the letter he wrote. I filp out my journal and I write one thing down.

I hope things are gonna get better.