(Six) "Too Weird Too Live, Too Rare Too Die"

Again, for the 100th time Dallon's pov

"Brendon! Brendon!" I yelled through the crowd. I go to the bathrooms to check if he's there. When I get there I hear crying from a stall.

"Are ya okay?" I ask walking up to the stall. I just get a sob as a response. "I can't tell who you ar- Wait....I know that actsent, Phil?"

He opens the door of the stall and drags me in.

"D-dallon. Bob Bryar, Kenny Harris and Brent Wilson have been....hurting me physically and mentally. And the took Dan (I'm adding Dan and Phil) They shoved him in a locker. I had a f**king panic! attack.. Dan is still in the locker. I tried to help. But instead I made it worse." Phil stammered out.

"Oh my f**king god. Those dirt bags. I'll help ya. I promise. Uh but first, whose or what locker is Dan in?" I state.

"I think it's Brent's." He said.

"Let's hurry then."  We run out and on our way I see blood thinking it's fake, since it was Halloween not to long ago. But then I see Brendon's unconscious body on the floor also covered in blood. He has a lot of peices of glass in his skin and blades from pencil sharpeners.

"Brendon! No, no, no. This can't be real!" I scream

"Oh my! I'll go get Dan and you help Brendon." Phil said and I nodded. I ran to
Ms. Williams and told her Brendon was hurt. We ran back to him to see Brent and Bob taking photos and laughing about it. They posted the photos....

"Detention. Both of you."
Ms. Williams says so Stern that they run away. Then I see Billie Joe and Mike Durnt run tward me.

"What happened to Brendon." They say nervously. I explained it and they looked at their phones and seen the photos. They looked really pissed.

"I'm gonna give em a peice of my mind." Billie Joe said as he made his way to the detention room. Then people from an ambulance rushed in and they only let me and Billie Joe come along.

I hope Brendon is gonna be okay.
I hope he doesn't die.

He may be too weird to live,
But he's to rare to die.