(Five) "Oh my Josh!"

The next day

Brendon's pov

(The title has such an original pun.)

"Hey! Brendon! Dallon!" Our friends Frank, Gerard, Josh, and Tyler yelled from across the corador. He stop and turn around.

"Since ya guys helped me with my party I have a gift for you." Frank says handing us tickets. I read them and they say VIP Green Day tickets for there newest album Nimrod. I look up with my jaw dropped.

"OH MY JOSH I GET TO MEET ONE OF MY IDOLS WHILE I AM DRESSED UP AS HIM. OH MY GOD!" I scream like a 14 year old girl.

"SAME!" Dallon says.

"Thank Y'all so much!" Dallon and I scream in unison.

"No problemo." Frank and Josh say. "Well we gotta head to art. Bye!"

"Bye!" Dall and I say as we go to music class.

"Hello Dallon! Hello Brendon!" Ms.Wiliams says as we walk in.

"Hi!" Dall and I say together.

"Would you guys mind playing Hitchin' A Ride at the assembly and the battle of the bands. Seeing your dressed up like them in the video it would make sense." She says.

"Of course!" Wait. Shit. We forgot the battle of bands is today. Well at least we're dressed good.

"Well, go set up. The competition starts in 20." Ms.Wiliams says as we walk out. We get ready. Then it's show time.

Hey mister,
We're ya heading?
Are ya in a
hurry?
I need a lift to
Happy
Hour
Say, "Oh No"
Do you
Brake for
Distilled
Spirits?
I need a break
As well
The well that
Inebriates the guilt
One, Two
One, Two, Three, Four

We finished that song. Did I mention I had to play guitar while singing cause I was Billie Joe. And Ryan Seaman played drums. Of course Dallon played bass. When we finished I heard Dallon gasp. I turn around and I was as just shocked. Billie Joe Armstrong was there with Green Day dressed up the same as us.

"Now. It's time for you, the crowd, to vote. I know who I'm voting for." Billie Joe says in a mic. He turns to us.

"Wanna wait back stage or hang out by the voting table." Billie Joe asks. We say the table. So we walk over and see a lot of people picking Panic! Then freaking Billie Joe Armstrong writes our band on the voting sheet and puts it in. He smiles at us. Then we talk about music and how annoying it is when the G string on the guitar is always the first to be untuned and how it's also the first string to break.

(I added that because I have this problem. Every guitarist has this problem.)

Then Billie Joe counted the votes. He had a grin. He walked on the stage.

"Hello everyone. I'm glad to anonce that Panic! At The Disco won! Meaning their whole school won." He paused. "It also means that they get to preform with us in Newark!"

"Oh. My. God." I as all that can come outta our mouths.