(Ten) Choke

Dallon's pov

"Brendon! Dallon!" A familiar voice yelled. We turned around to see who it was. The shock on our faces were priceless.

"Shane! Oh my God. How did you make it out of that house. I sounds like hell in there." Brendon says while I'm still in shock. (I'm adding Shane Dawson so Mel won't be to mad about me adding the Jonas Brothers.)

"I have no idea. One minute I told them I was bi, the next my brother and father were yelling and kicked me out. My mom was supportive of me though." He explained.

"Oh I'm sorry that happened to you. We would let you stay with us but my mom thinks 3 kids in 1 house is more than enough." Brendon says.

"No, it's fine. I'm gonna be staying with Garrett Watts anyway. You know him, right?" Shane answered.

"The same Garret Watts that you took to prom last year? The same Garret Watts that helped me find out about
Dr. Who and Harry Potter? That yes." I respond with a chuckle.

"Yeah. We're just friends now. I took Ryland Adams to prom this year!" Shane shouts.

"Holy shit. How'd that happen." Brendon jokes.

"We have friends that are friends. Basically we have the same friends. So they made us talk to each other. Now we are technically a thing." Shane tries to explain.

"Well, we gotta go. I'll text ya later." I say realizing the time. Bren and I hurry to his house. His mom wasn't home. I bet they were on the same trip.

"They are never here for ME!" Brendon yells as he hands me the note.

Sorry that We have
Been gone A lot
Bren. We
Need the money.
Sorry we can't
Be there for your
graduation.
We know that's
A few months from
Now. That's
How long we'll
Be gone.
Sorry. Maybe your
boyfriend's
Parents can come. Oh
Right. They can't.
His mom is God
Knows where and his
Dad is an abusive whore.
We were upset you're gay,
but now we're upset cause you have trashy
Lover. He might abuse you too. And when we get back
Your moving out.
You can't stay with. Your mom is mad I'm making you move. But you, The failure, can't stay.

Xoxo
Dad&Mom

My anger is boiling. I swear. I thought his dad was cool. His mom must be really up set though. She is over pretecdive. She literally is always asking questions about what we do when their gone. We don't tell her everything if ya know what I mean.

"We'll just get jobs. We can save up. I already have a few thousand dollars saved. We can buy a place once we graduate like we wanted." I say trying to be hopeful. (Dallon you aren't a loaded bitch, That's some of your college fund.)

"Okay."

"Let's go to bed." I suggest

"I have a better idea." He says winking at me. I see what he wants.

In da mornin'

We had a normal Morning. We were going on a date. First, we'd go to Chuck-E-Cheese, then Josh and Tyler's first show as a band. But, then Brendon got a text while he was in the shower. I look over at his phone. It was from a number I didn't recognize. It didn't have a name. There was a shit ton of messages from this number. I went to the top.

×××: Hey, I know your dating Dal and all but I need your help.

×××: Hello? Brendon Boyd Urie, if you don't answer me I will rip off your head.

×××: Urie! I. Need. Your. Help. I. Will. Kick. You. Out. Of. The. Team. And. Club.

×××: Brendon, please. Answer. Please!

I decided to answer them.

Me: This is Dallon Weekes. Who is this? And why are you trying to talk to Brendon? Is this Ryan Ross?

They answer instantly.

×××: Dallon James Weekes, it's your sister, May! I'm trying to contact him to tell him I need help. Dad is trying to break down my door. Dal, I'm scared!

Me: omg! May! We'll be there soon. Just change into something nice. Kay?

×××: okay.

Brendon walks out of the bathroom and noticed my paniced look.

"Dallon why are you rushing!" He yelled nervously.

"The person that's been texting you is my sister! She's in trouble!" I yell letting out a sob.

"Oh! I thought it was Ryan Ross. Let's go." Brendon said in an odd panicked tone. When we got there I when straight to her window. I climbed through with Brendon behind me.

"Oh Dallon. And the Brendon Urie." She whispered.

"Let's get ya outta here." I say as she grabs some bags and we run to Dallon's Ford Econoline. We go to Josh's house.

"Hey Josh. Your bf needs some where to stay. Can she stay here?" I ask.

"Of course may can stay here! Come on May, you can have that guest room based off the Helena church!" Josh yells fliping his newly dyed curls.

"Yay! By Dall! By Bren! Thanks y'all!" She yells. We go back to Brendon's house.

"Well, I guess that date isn't happening...." I say.

"I'll owe you one." Brendon winks.

This boy.
I'm gonna Choke
Because of his
Cuteness!