[1] Living On My Own

ZYLAN'S POV

*2 years passed*

"Bye Mom, bye dad and..." I paused before I tickled Lynx's tummy. He laughed. "Bye Lynx!" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Bye sweetie, take care and focus to your studies!" Dad said and close the car's door.

Today is Monday, meaning there's school. Ugh, i hate to go to school. I don't want to leave my daughter but I have to. Mom and Dad told me that they're starting to plan about build our own school.

My family is a well-known in this town because my parents are billionares and their business is also in top 5 most influential company in the country.

"Sup, Z!" I know that, Its Drake. My bestfriends since we're kids and we are loyal to each other.

"Hey, morning." I greeted back.

"How's my little niece or nephew?" And he laughed. He knew that Lynx is not a normal girl, she's intersex. She has something that a girl shouldn't have. I slapped his arm playfully and chuckled. He just laughed again.

"She's doing fine and she's getting more lively as the years pass." I said.

We started walking to our next class. Me and Drake has the same plan when we graduated, we want to have a business so we're classmates.We arrived to our classroom and took our seat.

"Man, two years passed and the next thing I knew, we'll be business partners." He said.

"If we will graduated with a nice record here in school that won't be a problem." I agreed.

"Who cares? We always do whatever we want." He rolled his eyes.

We continue to talk until the professor arrives and started her class. It was boring and I just take down notes. I'm not in the mood to listen to her, I'll just review my notes when I get home.

The bell rang and the first period is over. I went to the rooftop since it's my gang's place.

"Hey Master!" Kent greeted me. I sat with them. We have our own things here like blankets for sitting or chairs and table. Pretty much, we have power in this school.

"Where the others?" I asked and took a soda can. I opened it and took a sip.

"Oh they went downstairs to grab our delivery since we all know we don't want to eat food from the cafeteria. Brad, Winter and Ace will be here any minute." He said.

"Man, the classes we have are so boring." I chuckled.

"It wouldn't be boring if the teacher is hot master!" Kent said. I laughed.

"And let me guess, you're having a hard time to calm your thing earlier?" Drake asked and laughed. Seriously? They forgot I'm here.

Oh well, I'm not a completely a girl. I'm intersex, just like my daughter. I kinda blame myself because my daughter inherited something she shouldn't have.

The door opens and we saw Brad carrying a box, Winter with cups and Ace with nothing.

"Took you long enough." I commented. Brad put down the box and open it.

"We wouldn't be long if Ace didn't argue and help us to carry the delivery." Winter replied.

"I don't want to carry it, I'm not in a carrying mood." Ace scoffed.

"Let's eat, I don't want to starve here." Drake said and take his food. I took mine and the others did the same and we ate our food.

*****

SYDNEY'S POV

"Ugh, those three will get punish!" I heard Riley's voice.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, Ms. President, some students are staying on the rooftop which is a restricted area. I told them that they're not allowed to stay there but still, they continue it." She said. I rolled my eyes. Tss, I knew it.

Bradley Crawford, Winter Cunningham and Ace Davis. Those three are always our top 3 headaches in Student Council Club. They never followed any rules in this school.

"Let's go then, we don't want them to enjoy breaking our rules here." I said and stood up. Riley nodded and we walked together and made our way to the rooftop. I won't let anyone break any rules here. There are no VIPs here, no exceptions.

*****

ZYLAN'S POV

"I don't wanna go to my next class, the professor their is really strict and he just continue to talk and didn't care if his students is still listening or not." Ace said and stretched his arms. He always be the one who finished the food. A fast eater to be exact.

"How can I solve this?" Drake asked me. I chuckled. I know the answer but I don't want to tell him. He needs to study and by his self. I don't want any of my gangmates to be dependent into someone.

I shrugged my shoulders and he just rub the back of his head in irritation.

I continue to eat my food. We ordered some pizza and a bucket of chicken. The reason why didn't want to go to the cafeteria is that something happened the last time we ate there and after that incident, we swore to eacg other to never eat there again.

A loud sound took our attention but I didn't look since I'm still busy.

"Who told you that you're allowed to eat here?!" I choked on my food when I heard the voice. That voice, I can't be mistaken.

Kent gave me his drink and I took it. When I felt that I can breathe normally again, I look at the person who just shouted.

I was right. There she is. Standing a few steps away from us. She's fucking here. I don't know what to do. She's alive and breathing.

She's definitely back...