[8]

ZYLAN'S POV

"What?" My eyes widened are what she said. I can't believe this girl! 

"You heard me."

I shoved her hand away and walked up to Lynx and carried her in my arms. Then, I called one of the maids and told her to take Lynx to Mom. When they're gone. I locked the door and faced Sydney.

"We have to talk Sydney."

She looked up to me. I can see the sadness in her eyes. 

"Do you know what you're saying?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"What you're doing is a desperate move! You're not even thinking about yourself!" 

What she said earlier made me realized something, she's desperate to fix things between us.

"Don't you have a little respect about yourself? God Sydney!" I sat on the edge of my bed and ran down my hand on my blonde hair. She's still remain quiet. I buried my face into my palm and let out a deep sigh.

Then I felt hands trying to remove mine to uncover my face. I saw her, standing in front of me. Her hands lift my face up to look at her, straight to the eye. Tears starts streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry...." she said between her sobs.

I stood up, I can't stop myself anymore. I've had enough of all this shitty pain. Suddenly, I kissed her but she didn't respond. Then I started to my lips against hers, she's doing the same thing.

Our lips continue to do it until I can feel myself not having enough of her. I bit her lower lip, making her moan. Then I push my tongue in her mouth which she gladly accepted. 

 SYDNEY'S POV 

I felt her tongue went inside and exploring my mouth. Hers met mine. We're having a tongue battle now. Our lips remained locked as our tongue wage war inside.

I can't deny. I missed her. I missed her touch, her kisses. Everything that we used to do two years ago, I missed it. I always regret that I left them. They are treasure.

We pulled away for sec. I'm panting, trying to catch my breath. She looked at me. Her eyes are full of lust and longing. Her gaze went down on my chest and stared. Then brought one hand and starts unbuttoning my blouse slowly. When she undo the third button, my chest slightly show up to her. It made her stop for a moment, having second thoughts about this. I caressed her hair to give the assurance she needs. Then she continue to undo the rest, leaving only my bra.

We laid down on her bed, me on top of her. My hands were on her hair, grasping it gently. Her  hands caressing my back, trying to find the hook. It found it and unhooked it. I took it off. Then she suddenly rolled over me, now I'm under her. She sat up and took off her shirt and threw it, didn't care where it'll landed. 

Then she went back on kissing me. I arched my back, asking for more. Her kisses went down to my chest. She cupped both of my breast and starts massaging it. 

She brought one into her mouth and sucked it. Then she switched to the other and did the same thing.

"Z-Zylan...."

She stopped and took her pants off and threw it. I took off my skirt. I don't want her to stop this.

Her kisses trailed down to my stomach again but this time, she didn't stop and continue to go down further until she's between my thighs.

I felt her rubbing my clit through my panties. I let out a moan when she rubbed it faster. I can feel myself getting wet down there.

She stopped rubbing me and pulled my panties down to my legs. I kicked it off to the floor.