[2] Meet Again

ZYLAN'S POV

I stared at her but her attention is focused on Ace, Brad and Winter. Her hand on her hips while continue to talk to three.

Her gaze went to me and Drake, who is irritated since he's still not finish on his homework. Her expression changed quickly when she saw me like from being mad to shocked.

Our eyes met. For seconds, I missed those pair of beautiful eyes. But I looked away quickly and stood up, fixing my clothes and faced them.

"Let's go now, The class is about to start." I said.

"But Master! These two disturb our lunch time here we can't just let them go." Winter replied.

"I don't want any comments, clean up and let's leave.NOW." All of them became silence since they knew I'm dead serious now. I don't want to have an argument right now.

I walked passed by Riley and her, but Riley grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're goin--"

I stared at her. Giving her a stare that everyone is scared of. I pulled back my arm. She took few steps backwards.

"Shut.Up." and i left.

****

SYDNEY'S POV

I surprised these school's headaches by shouting like a mother. I heard a choking sound but i didn't care. No exceptions here even if they're a gang here.

I turn my gaze to those two in the corner but I regretted it.

I saw her. I'm shocked. She stared at me for a second then looked away. I lost my words. I saw her stood up and told her gangmates to clean up but one of them refused but she gave them a serious tone.

"Where do you think you're goin--"

"Shut.Up." then she left.

I was lost. I can't believe I saw her, again. After 2 years, we met again. She' studying in the same as I am. But I didn't notice her. What the heck?

"What are you waiting for?!" Riley's voice made me back from the reality.

"Can't you see we're eating?" Ace said, irritated.

"Yes but I don't care."

"Wait for us to finish our food then we'll leave." It's Brad.

"Fine, why don't we meet later? In the office." Riley pulled me away from them.

****

DRAKE'S POV

"Riley is always our kill joy." I heard Ace whinned.

We're done cleaning up and we went downstairs. I knew Zylan. She left because she doesn't want to stay when she saw the president.

We separate to attend our class but I didn't see Master. Where the hell is she? She skipped her class? That's new.

"Drake!" I heard female voice called my name. Ugh, i knew who it is already.

"Hi baby, I didn't see you the whole day." She said and wrapped her arms around me. I took her arms off me forcefully. This girl is crazy! I apready broke up with her!

"Look, I need to go. My parents will arrive later in my house so don't wanna be late. Bye!" Then I ran to my motor and starts the engin and drove away.

****
ZYLAN'S POV

I skipped the rest of my class. I didn't want to listen to those teachers right now. I have my own problems to deal with.

I went home. I just need to see my daughter again so I can relieve myself. She's my happy pill anyway.

The maids opened the door and greeted me. I asked where are my parents and daughter. They said that Lynx is in my room while Mom and Dad left because they are invited by one of their business partners.

I sighed. I went to my daughter's room. She's sleeping peacefully in her crib but she woke up when she saw me. And she tried to escape from her crib. It makes me happy whenever she's going to be excited when she see me.

I walked up to her and lift her in my arms. I laid her down on my bed. She just giggled and laughed. That's a beautiful music to my ears.

"How are you little one?" And I tickled her. Then I get up and went to my walk in closet to find clothes to change. I went back to my daughter when I'm done.

"Dada!" I heard Lynx. That's what she called me. She still can't speak normally so she just call me 'Dada' which I found cutem. I just wish she continue call me like that when she grows up.

"Dada!" She called me again and this time with arms wide open. Oh i know that, she wants me to lift her up. Goodluck muscles, this is what you're build up for.

I lift her up and we went downstairs. We'll gonna eat our dinner. I'll just prepare her baby food. One of the maids offered to be the one to cook it but I refused. I want to cook it for my daughter so there's no way I'll let the others do it for her.

I prepare her some Cerelac but I also cooked a steak with gravy. I wanted to try this last week but I didn't have time since I'm busy.

When I started to feed her, she just open her mouth but she'll throw up the half of the food. She made a little mess but I'm the one who cleaned. I told the maids to get some rest since it's already 7 i just remind them to wait for mom and dad since I can't let Lynx to sleep late at night.