[10] Living with Them

SYDNEY'S POV

"Good morning President!" Riley greeted. I smiled.

We're inside the student council's room. We just finished our meeting with the rest of the members and there's still a lot of work to do. I looked at my watch and it's almost lunch time. I stretched my arms and yawned.

"You look like you didn't get any sleep last night." Riley said.

"Yeah..." I nodded. 

"To be honest, you really look like a zombie. Those eye bags of yours are very dark." She joked.

"I did my home works last night and ended up sleeping really late." I reasoned. I looked at Riley, she's busy with her phone. No wonder, she didn't respond to me.

I felt my phone vibrated and I took it out. I opened it and saw Zylan's number. A smile forcely showed up in my face. There's a message from her. 

FROM: ZYLAN

-Mine's class is over, how about you? I'm staying inside my car.

I turn my gaze to Riley who's still busy with her phone and she's biting her lip like she's trying to ease herself. I started typing my reply to Zylan.

TO: ZYLAN

-I just finished with our meeting in Student Council. It's almost lunch time.

I tapped the send button and placed back my phone inside my bag. I patted Riley's shoulder and she looked at me.

"Let's go? I'm going to eat. Are you going to join me?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine. Besides, I'm meeting my boyfriend this lunch but thanks for the offer." She shrugged.

"Okay. I'm going out now, see you." I said and walked out of the room.

I started walking to the halls and the bell rang exactly. Now, I'm just going to meet Zylan in the parking lot. I yawned again. I can't help but to feel tired from earlier until now. I hadn't got any sleep these past few days and those days is where I stayed at Zylan's place. It was her fault that I'm tired. Really, really tired and exhausted.

I reached the parking lot and I saw Zylan's car parked on the left side. I walked up to the car and knocked on the window. It opened and I went inside and locked the door. The cold air of the car gave a relaxing feeling. It's hot outside.

"Finally..." I said. Zylan placed her phone away and cupped my face to give me a kiss on my lips. 

"So how's your meeting?" she asked.

"It's alright even it's stressful." I replied. She hummed and took someone paper bags from the bag and it's food. She gave one to me and we started eating together. As I eat my food, I yawned again.

"You're really tired." She chuckled.

"And who's responsible for that?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, ME."

"Good thing you know." I rolled my eyes.

It's true. The reason I am really tired right now is not because of school works but because of her. When I'm staying in her place, I took care of Lynx all day and when Zylan arrived every night, we did those things we're still not allowed even though we already have a child. She always tired me out, night until dawn. My energy was always drained out while I was in her place. I was lucky to be able to stand up and walk because yesterday, my back, hips and legs were really aching, especially between my thighs.

"Don't worry, I'll let you rest for today. Just for today." She grinned.

ACE'S POV

I'm at the Math class. I really hate this subject. I rather spent the whole day readings stories than this crap.