[15] It'll Start Now

SYDNEY'S POV

The class hours was over and I'm eating with Riley. We had sorted things out after the other day's misunderstanding. She apologized for what she said and I did the same. I knew I said something personal. It was just out of frustrations because of what she said. But everything was fine now.

"You sure had a rough life two years ago." She said. I told her about my relationship with Zylan.

"Yeah, it was."

"I bet you missed her." She smirked. I rolled my eyes. I can't deny that I did.

"Well, you're happy with he---um... How should I address her?"

I can't help but to laugh at Riley. That was the first time she became uncertain of her sentence.

"I don't mind as long as it's not offending." I said.

Riley nodded. "So, you're dating her?"

I nodded and smiled. "Yes, I'm dating her. It's a long story to tell. We broke up two years ago."

"So that's why you aren't comfortable when we talked about her."

I bit my lower lip. Yeah, I can't deny I didn't felt uncomfortable before we got back together. It was hard for me to talk to her. I didn't have any idea how I would talk to her. And now, thinking what we did for the past months....

"Ooh! I can see you're blushing!" She pointed at me. I quickly took my handkerchief and covered my face. Urgh! I can't believe I remember those things at this time!

"Miss President is in love!"

"Stop it!" I hissed, trying to suppress my smile.

We heard a knock on the door. She volunteered to open it and revealed Zylan, Ace and another guy.

"What do you three want?" Riley asked, "You're not student council member."

Zylan looked behind Riley at saw me. Then, she looked at Riley again. And I saw her infamous smirk.

"I am a member."

Ace quickly turned his gaze at Zylan with furrowed eyebrows. "What? Since when did you became part of this group?"

"Since she became mine." Zylan answered nonchalantly and gave me a smirk.

"Wow Master, you're no longer shy?" Kent teased.

Zylan ignored him and walked passed Riley. She stood in front of me. "Are you done? Let's go home."

"Y-Yeah, I was just resting for a bit."  I felt a little flushed right now. Imagine, in front of those three other people behind her who are looking at us right now. But Zylan obviously don't care about them at all.

"Are you going stand or do you want me to carry you all the way to the car?" She asked, making my eyes widened. Seriously?

"I can walk." I rolled my eyes and stood up. I grabbed my bag and handed it to her which she took.

Before I manage to take a step, I heard her whisper something in my ear...

"I'm in the mood for something exciting right now..."

I tilted my head to her and shock expression is written all over my face. "Zylan!" I hissed. But she just shrugged her shoulders coolly.

"Excuse me, we're still here! Yoohoo!"

Zylan turned around and showed her middle finger at him. "Damn you, Kent! Mind your own business!"

"Z!"