[3] Talk Out of Pain

SYDNEY'S POV

It's Tuesday afternoon and the lunchtime is over. We checked the rooftop earlier but none of those brats came.

"It's a good thing now those brats won't go there since we guarded the rooftop!" Riley said. I nodded.

We're on our way to our next class when I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulders. It's Drew. I look at him and pushed him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked, a perverted smile wrote on his face.

"You're not allowed to do that to me." I said.

"Every girls likes that, why you don't?" He raised an eyebrow.

"That's because I'm not like those girls, I don't like you." I pulled Riley and left him. I don't want to talk to him becayse he's like a little kid. Immature.

We' reached our classroom and saw her. Zylan and Drake are talking to each other. Drake is busy talking while Zylan writing something on her notepad. I didn't talk to them and took my seat which is next to Zylan.

The professor came and starts his lesson. Then, he's looking for someone to answer his question. I knew that he won't call me since he knew I'm listening.

"Mr. Muller!"

"Ugh, seriously?" He stood up, scratching the back of his head in irritation.

"Please answer this." The professor said, pointing at the black board.

"Why do I have to answer that?" The whole class become quiet.

"Because I told you." Oh, these two will fight over a question? Seriously?

"I don't want to. Can't you see that nobody wants to answer it? That's because you're subject is boring!" He laughed and whole class did too.

"Quiet! I'll see you in the office later! Mr. Muller!" His nose is red now like he'll explode any minute.

The class continue but the professor tried to remain calm because he knew later, he'll get his way to Muller.

The bell rang. I grab my things when my gaze went to Zylan. She's fixing her things and placing them to her bag. I walked up to her and grab her arm. She looked and stared at me.

"The hell do you want?" She asked.

"Let's talk."

"Sorry, not in a talking mood." She pulled her arm back.

"Let's talk on the parking lot. I'll wait you there." I said.

"Sorry, I can't--"

"Please? I just want to clear things between us."

"Don't know. Don't expect me." And she left.

*****

I'm waiting for Zylan, here in the parking lot. I didn't see her on our last class for today because we're not classmates.

"Hey love...." It's Drew again. Seriously? This guy never stops!

"Will you stop following me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, easy there sexy, I just want to talk to you." He said. This freak, I'll kick on his balls if he won't stop! I swear!

"Come on babe, I know you like me and I'll give you your best moment." More like worst moment.

"If you'll continue that, I'll make sure that tomorrow, you'll be cleaning a classroom." I warned.

He grabbed both of my arms and tried to drag me. I struggle to free myself but he's too strong. Why does he have to be a jock? Ugh!