Three: Father can you hear me?

Shawn Carter
"Yeah mama. That's my daughter, I'm sure of it. She looked just like Chelle and Annie. I just felt so bad when she told me what happened. But that shouldn't stop me from seeing Blue right? Cause I now for a fact she's mine," I explained to my mama was we sat in the living room talking about any and everything under the sun. It had been a while since I'd been home and I honestly missed it. Nothing had changed. From the decor, to the fragrant smell of cinnamon and vanilla, everything was the same as when I was only fourteen.
"Well, you have to think about it from her perspective baby. She's only being a mother, protecting her baby. Something horrible that shouldn't happen to anyone, happens to her and that's the sad reality. She doesn't know who her child's father is and for all she knows, her baby girl is the product of sexual assault. She's protecting Blue, from getting attached, if you aren't her father," she said making me sigh. I never had adnis, my father, in my life, so I vowed to never be remotely like him and to always be there for my kids. My phone buzzed and i was praying that it was Beyoncè. It wasn't though. It was my little sister Annie telling me that she'd finished her homework and was ready for me to talk to her before she fell asleep.
"I'll be back mama," I didn't even have to tell her where i was going cause Annie and I had talked about this earlier.
"Gone ahead. And tell that girl to have her homework finished before 9:30 next time," she said as I chuckled and jogged up the stairs. I walked down the hallway and laughed when I'd made it to Chelle's door. She had a spot on her bed cleared off especially for me.
"Wazzam Youngin?" I said as I flopped on the bed and tucked my phone in my pocket.

Beyoncé
"Come on baba, you gotta let mommy get some sleep pumpkin," I said as Blue continued to play around the The sheet. She was playing peekaboo with her self and I couldn't lie it was so cute.
"Boo! Boo!" She repeatedly cooed.
"Your so cute ma ma," I said pecking her little lips as I scooped her up.
"You want Milk baby?" I took my arm out of one of my sports bra straps and helped her latch onto my boob. I layed back on the head board and scrolled through Instagram as she sucked away. 

I liked my bestfriend's posts and posted one of Blue and my self

I liked my bestfriend's posts and posted one of Blue and my self. Kelly and Onika were my only two friends. I'd met Kelly in elementary school and Onika at a parenting Class. She had Her son Gio about two months ago.

People immediately started liking my picture

People immediately started liking my picture. It was very rare that I ever used a caption. About four times a year, yeah not much, so they definitely got a kick out of that.
"Beyoncé!" I heard solange yell up the stairs. I groaned as blue unlatched and started to cry because she was startled.
"I'm gonna kill you Piaget!" I yelled back as I tried to calm blue down. I fixed my sports bra and patted her back as I walked downstairs to see what she wanted.
"You have a visitor," she said like a little smart ass. I turned to the door and saw Kelly.
"Kells! You played me hoe," I said laughing.
"Kelly takes Miami, head ass," I said mocking her instagram post.
"Girl bye! I'm only here for my GBaby," she cooed as she took Blue from me.
"Careful I just took her off the titty and she hasn't been burped get," she reached for one of blues burning cloths that was laying around.
_________
Jay pov
"Damn. I just really can't believe you left me like that. I was only seven," I said as I let out a breath.
"I was fucking seven years old! How could you leave me like this! I can't even be a good father to my daughter cause is don't know how. I never had you to show me!" I cursed angrily as I threw my head into my arms. The tears poured fast and I let them. There was one way I knew how to express my feelings and that was through music. As if magic, the words came right to me as I began to spit them out as if it left a bad taste.
"letter to my dad that I never wrote Speeches I prepared that I never spoke. Words on a paper that I never read. Proses never penned, they stayed in my head.
Jotted on dotted lines, 'I'ma fight you, nigga'.From stories that I heard, I'm just like you, nigga. Must've been some pain in your past, too. Must've been a karma that was past due," I looked up in the sky and suddenly get this weight come off my shoulders.
"I can't believe I love you when all I wanna do is fucking hate you," I whispered. I forced myself to stand from the ground and dusted myself off. I pulled my phone out my pocket and saw it was 7:48 pm. I sighed knowing I hadn't heard from Beyoncé all day about Blue. I shoved if back into my pocket, threw my hood on and proceeded to my truck.

Excuse all errors
This was a bit short so another update will be out soon!
A'jah💋