Thirteen: Complexities

Beyoncé
"Come on baba. Be still," I said as I readjust blue in my lap, and proceeded to finish her second pony tail. I looped the hair tie twice before fluffing her pony tail.
"See was that so hard pretty girl?" I cooed as I stood her up, Turing her to Face me. She grabbed both sides of my face and pulled it towards her own, blessing me with one of those sweet little kisses.
"Muah!" She sounded as her tiny lips left mine.
"Owe! My blue blue's kisses are the best in the world! Yes they are baba,"
"Ew. talk to her like she's a normal person, she likes that better," Solange interrupted as she sat on my bed. I smacked my lips and mushed her. Of course her dramatic ass fell off the bed acting all extra.
"Blue, tell Auntie Solo to leave mommy alone," I cooed at my daughter who was cracking up at Solo falling.
"Anyways I came to pick up the package," she said holding her hands out.
"Girl, call my baby a package again and she won't be the only one getting mailed off," I playfully threatened, as I passed blue to her. She instantly greeted her with a hug as she wrapped, or attempted to at least, her tiny arms around Solange's Neck.
"Oh, you love you some Auntie Solo, don't ya?" She asked rhetorically as she walked out the door. I got up and looked in the mirror. I had on a simple One piece short set and a jean jacket with my white sneakers.

 I had on a simple One piece short set and a jean jacket with my white sneakers

"Damn you look good girl," I complicated myself in the mirror. I than walked back to Solange's room to get Blue.
"Piaget! What the hell?" I startled her. She had lipstick on my daughter and it was faintly smudged around her entire face.

 She had lipstick on my daughter and it was faintly smudged around her entire face

"She wanted it and I can't tell my tete baby no," she pouted. I shook my head and picked blue up.
"Ma ma," she called out as she purses her lips together.
"I see baby. Let's go get you cleaned up," I spoke as I glared at Solange she smiled and waved as we walked out and I closed the door behind us.
"I'm going to kill your auntie," I mumbled as I wiped blue's face clean with a baby wipe. After wards I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8:48 pm. My phone dinged and it was a text from Shawn. He told me he was on his way. I smiled at blue as she peck my lips, than climbed over my lap to get her stuffed animal, Ellie. Ellie was, as you probably have already guessed, and stuffed elephant. Shawn got her Ellie about two weeks ago and she's been obsessed ever since.
"Ellie!" I smiled at my beautiful, intelligent daughter.
"I see baba," I hennaed the fire stick remote and turned on Netflix.
"Hmm, Criminal Minds or Quantico?" I asked my self.after I couldn't decided on Old Faithful, Law and Order SVU. Blue sat quietly for about five minutes, than she began whining and pulling at my top, near my boobs.
"You hungry Baba?" I asked as she got antsy.
"Okay okay. Hold your horses little girl," I pull my left breast free from my restraining top, and allowed her to latch. She sucked hard, as if she was in a rush.
"Woah! Slow down Blue," I told her as I rubbed her back. She softened up a bit, and continued to suck. I watched about ten more minutes of my show, until my phone dinged, startling a sleeping blue.
"It's okay baba," I cooed as I pat her back and she layed back on my shoulder. It was jay telling me he was outside.
"Gis! Shawn is outside," I heard Richard Yell yo the stairs. I grabbed Blue's bag and walked downstairs.
"Hey, call me if you need me Okay?" Richard told me as he hugged me and kissed blue's head.  
"I got you. Tell I'll be back around 12 tomorrow," he nodded and I finally left out and walked to Shawn's Car. He was waiting outside for us with two bouquets of flowers in his hands. One was fairly smaller, making me guess it was for blue. That and the fact that they were blue Tulips, with gold accent pieces. The other bouquet consisted of White Tulips and Blue Violets.
"Hey,"
"Hey beautiful. She knocked already," he said making me laugh.
"Yeahh, she just got her milk and now she's gone. Probably for the night," he nodded and handed me the bouquet that's I'd guess was for me, than sat the smaller one in the backseat next to blue's car seat. He than took her from my arms, and opened the passenger door, and helped me in. After, he buckled blue in, ad got in himself.
"Thank you," I said for the flowers.
"No thank you for allowing me to do this," he said as he placed a kiss on the back of my hand.
"You look beautiful. Tryna match me," he teased as I blushed.
"Boy," ilaughed hard as I analyzef his appearance. He had on, ironically a royal blue 'Los Angeles' T-shirt with some white jeans and matching sneakers.
"You my son yo!" I teased, making him smack his lips.
"How you gone Son me and I been had this on?" I laughed and peeked back at blue who was still sleeping.
"So where are you taking me?"
"We're having a picnic. If you want we can take Blue too. Just thought you might've enjoyed some adult time," he chuckled I nodded agreeing.
"I love my baby, but she's spending the night with her Grandma today," we both laughed, as we pulled up to Ms. Gloria's House.
"I'll grab her, just get the bag," I grabbed the Miniature book bag, that held all of Blue's things.
"Ma ma," I pouted as I was met with a whining Blue.
"Oh my love, daddy's coming for you," I told her just as jay opened the door on her side.
"Hey baby," he said softly as he picked her up and kissed her cheek.
"Dada. Luh ooh," She said as she yawned and layed in his shoulder, falling asleep again.
"I love you more lefty. To Mars and Back," he whispered back.
Flash back....

"Eeek! Put me down boy," I shrieked as Shawn threw me over his shoulder.
"Not until you say 'Jayjay is the best boyfriend in the whole world and he's so much smarter than me'," he urged as if he'd practice what he was going to taunt me with. I didn't reply fast enough, so he spun me around.
"Okay! Okay! Jayjay is the best bout friend in the whole world and he's so much smarter than me!" I screamed. He came to a stop and sat me down on my feet before grabbing both sides of my face and kissing me so sweetly.
"I love you BeyBey,"
"I love you more Jayjay,"
"To Mars and back," we both recited as we kissed once more.
"Alright lets go get some ice cream mama," he suggested as I nodded and walked away from the park, as he wrapped his long arm around me.

Excuse All Errors

A'jah 💋