Four: Bey The Change

Beyoncé
"Baba, your so beautiful," I spoke to Blue as I bathed her. It was 7:30-ish in the morning and she was not in a very bright mood.
"Okay mommy's almost done sweetpea," I watched her continuously nod off while leaning back in her baby tub and it cracked me up.
"Your sleepy huh? That's what you get for staying up watching them stories with ya Granny," I spoke more to myself. After I rinsed the baby soap off of her I wrapped her up in her duck towel and carried her to the room. I lotion her down and got her dress in a white Baby Jogging suit, with her white uggs put her curly hair into a ponytail, avoiding too much manipulation.
"Mm," I sounded kissing her cheek, " I have the cutest baby ever!" I tickled her as she giggled and flapped around trying to free her self. My phone buzzed causing me to stop tickling her and laugh. She was such a goofball.
"Okay okay, mommy quits," I grabbed my phone and saw A text from my mom. She told me to stop by the store after school and grabs drinks for dinner. I liked her message and sat Blue in her play pen so I could get ready. I had one class today, which was intro to accounting, and it generally goes by fast. I threw on a black cropped tee and some black joggers, white my jean jacket and Black uggs. I sighed not wanting to do my hair so I put it in a ponytail and threw a hat on.
"Bey, what time are you leaving out?" Solange asked me as she flopped onto my bed giving Blue hugs and kisses.
"In like ten minutes, why?" I asked as I got Blue's Bag tohether and put all the necessities not my purse. I grabbed my car keys and proceeded to head out the house.
"Piaget! I'm gone," I yelled out as I closed the front door. Blue looked up and me from my hip and grabbed my golden hoops.
"Ma ma ma ma," she babbled as I carried her to the car.
"Alright you gotta let go baba," someone cleared their throat behind me causing me to jump out my skin. I turned around and saw Shawn Standing there looking nervous.
"What the hell? How do you know where I live?!" I scolded as I put my hand up to block my face from the sun.
"My moms gave me ms.tina's address, I just wanted to talk," I huffed a breath looking down st blue who was playing with her car seat buckle.
"I'm kinda running late and if I'm.more than 10 my professor won't let me in class. So excuse me," I said closing Blues door and waking around to mines.
"Wait, can I come back later on? So we can talk about the dna test?" He asked stopping me from opening my door.
"Yes Shawn, I really need to leave now," I said moving him out the way so I could get in the car.
"Twelve o' clock. We'll be home at twelve o' clock," I told him as he nodded and got in his car, which was parked the next house over. No wonder I didn't notice him.
"Alright baba, lets get going," I started up the car and pulled off towards her day care. It took me about five minutes since it was up the street and than I booked it to my 9am.
—————
"It's one thirty nine mama, I'm not waiting any longer for him," I said as I took off my jacket laying it on my bed.
"Baby, maybe something came up. I don't see that boy going through all that trouble to get to you for him to stand you'll up. I just hope he's a good person Beyoncé," I still hadn't told her who the 'he' was because in knew she would have a fit. Imagine your 19 year old daughter having a baby by your Friend's son. My phone buzzed and I saw it was and Instagram notification I ignored it and began to lay down next to Blue. There was a knock at the front door. I huffed and grabbed blue before going to open the door. I opened the door and saw Shawn who looked horrible. He had I deep cut under his left eye that was dripping blood.
"Shawn, who did this to you?" I asked worriedly as I let him in and sat Blue in her playpen. I turned my attention back to him and he looked like he was in pain.
"Shawn, what happened?" I asked once more as I held his face in my hands, inspecting him for more bruises or cuts.
"I got robbed. It's not that big of a deal. I'm alive and I'm fine, so can we talk about her?" He said looking at blue who was bouncing as she held onto the side of the play pen.
"Sure. I didn't mean to sound the way I did at the party, but coming from my stance, she could very well be the product of me being raped, or the product of us being in love. I have no clue and as bad as it sounds I kinda don't want to know. I just feel like to would open to many closed wounds," I explained as his jaw clenched and unclenched.
"Beyoncé. I understand where your coming from. But I really just want to be there for her, unlike my father. I see so much of my self when I look at that little girl that I scares me. Honestly. I just want to know that she's mine and have that security of a test," I sighed still holding his face.
"Shawn I'm gonna do the test. Just promise me that you won't ever leave her if she is yours,"
"I swear on my life Bey," He said grabbing the hand that wasn't holding his face.
"Come upstairs and let me clean your face," I told him as I grabbed blue from her playpen and adjusted her on my hip.
"Can I?" Shawn asked as I passed her to him . She smiled and played with her beard while babbling. She accidentally touched his cut causing him to his.
"Ouchie?Sowwy," She said in her baby talk. He kissed her cheek.
"It's okay baby girl," she kissed his "ouchie", making the both of us laugh. I led them into my bathroom bd made him sit on the toilet seat as I grabbed alcohol pads, and a band aid.
"This shut gone burn and that's the harsh truth. So don't be a pussy," I said making him laugh. I gently wiped the blood and he hissed at the burning. I hurriedly cleaned up the blood and placed the bandaid on his cheek.
"Thanks ma," he said and it clicked that my mom was still waiting in her room for me.
"I gotta go get my mom so she can meet you. She doesn't necessarily know that your the guy I've been telling her about," he nodded and followed with blue as I walked him to her room.
"Mama, I got company is it safe to come in?" I said laughing.
"Child. Come on," we walked in and she did a double take.
"Shawn? What are you doing here?" Was my mother really this stupid? I sighed and he hugged her.
"Hey Ms. Tina. I'm here for Blue," that's when it clicked. She scowled at the both of us.
"Do you two had no idea that your Mother's we're friends?"She asked as I shook my head.
"Well Shawn I know you did,"
"In all honesty, I thought Solange was your only child Ms. Tina. I never knew if Beyoncé until we met at tropical smoothie," she nodded and stood up.
"So, whatvare you two doing?"
"I'm gonna schedule a blood yes and we'll go from there," I spoke up and nodded and than smiled.
"Alright well give my my grandangel, and you two can leave," I smacked my lips and we walked out.
"Can I have your number now?" He asked. I knodded and took his phone, inputting my number.
"Thank you again bey," he said as he kissed my forehead before heading out. I sat there stuck. This boy still had a hold on me.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 💋