Nine: Bigger

Beyoncé pov
"Yo bey look at this," He said as he shoved his phone in my face. I laughed and pushed lily back to him. "You playing games huh? My baby is gone stay this size forever fuck what that app say ," he was messing around on that damn faceapp.

 "You playing games huh? My baby is gone stay this size forever fuck what that app say ," he was messing around on that damn faceapp

"She's still gone be her daddy's twin even when she get older," he got teased.
" tell daddy to shut up Blueblue,"
"Da da da," I laughed as he waved me off and tapped away on his phone.
"So I broke up with Morgan. Now her crazy ass sister keep texting me about how I'm a no good ass nigga for leaving her for my baby mama," he said making us both laugh. I scrolled through IG and decided to post a picture Blue and I had took for a photoshoot.

 I scrolled through IG and decided to post a picture Blue and I had took for a photoshoot

"I'm dead at the location Bey," Shawn said as I chuckled.
"Hey it is what it is. now I'm gonna go run some errands and stuff. Are you sure you'll be okay with her alone?" I asked as I kissed blue's head and grabbed my purse off the counter.
"We'll be good Bey, gone head and handle ya business. Tell ya mama daddy got this," he said tickling blue shit burst out in a fit of laughter making me smile. Okay I'm leaving now," I said as I closed the front door and double pressed the remote starter to my Sky Blue Jeep Wrangler. I than unlocked the doors, sat my purse in the passengers seat and pull off.
I had hella shit to do today, such as register for my spring classes, ship out orders and meet my cousin Megan for lunch.
"Hey Siri,connect to Bluetooth and play Apple Music," after a second my brand new speakers were Blaring Summer Walker's Wasted. I turned down the street and headed onto the freeway. Traffic was light, being that it was ten o'clock in the morning and most people were at work.
"Damn I still gotta stop at home," I mumbled under my breath as I looked in my mirror before switching lanes and getting off on the next exit. As I pulled in my driveway, I left the car running and quickly grabbed all the packages I needed to drop off today.
"Giselle is that you?" I heard my momma call out.
"Yeah it's me mommy,"I walked towards the kitchen where she appeared to be cooking.
"You hungry child?"
"Nah I ate at Shawn's. By any chance do you still have my Social security Card?" I said because I vaguely remember her having it last.
"Yeah it's up in the folder with yalls birth certificates," I went upstairs and grabbed it before kissing her cheek and telling her bye.
"Where you going Gis?"
"Drop off these orders at the post office and than I have to go register for my spring classes, and meet Meg for lunch. I love you, bye ," I told her as I grabbed my Bin of packages and headed out the door.
"Bye sweetheart!" She called out closing the door behind me. I threw the bin in the backseat and proceeded to my next location
••••••
"Oh my Bey bey!" I heard a voice call out as I sipped my strawberry lemonade. I looked up and saw my baby cousin Megan staring at me.

"Meg! Oh my gosh look at ya boobs," I said as I grabbed them

"Meg! Oh my gosh look at ya boobs," I said as I grabbed them. They were atleast a double d.
"Get yo gay ass on," she said pushing my hands making us both laugh.
"So, what's the tea cause last time I saw you, you was swollen?" I smiled and pulled out my phone.
"Ya new baby cousin is the tea,"

"No way! She is too adorable. I need her. Where she anyways I thought you'd bring her," she pouted.
"She with her daddy, you can come with me when I pick her up though," she agreed and we continued to talking about a bunch of stuff, making up for two a years worth of lost time.
"Oh my god bey, don't look now, but that girl Charmay is here and she's mugging you hard as fuck,"

(Flash Back)
June 15th 2016
Mirani's Place, Houston, Texas

"Jay Get the fuck away for real. Cause now your pissing me off!" Beyoncé spat toward Shawn in a whisper like tone. They were in public, at their favorite restaurant, Mirani's Place, actually and she didn't want to cause a scene.
"Bey your tripping. It ain't like I'm sleeping with the girl. We just friends," Beyoncé scoffed at his sorry excuse she'd seen them in the hallway at school against his locker having a full blown conversation. On he was so invested in that he forgot all about walking Bey to her class and instead walked Charmay. Beyoncé was hurt but she shook it off. Shawn loves me, he wouldn't cheat. Or at least that's what she thought a week ago. Every day since than it was Charmay this, Charmay that, even in the weekends, which was their "sacred time" because neither party had to work, he insisted on inviting Charmay to his dates with Beyoncé.
"Shawn Please, Name One time, other than right now we have spent time together without you including or bringing up That bitch, in the past week?" Beyonce asked as she folded her arms.
"I-," Shawn sighed and let his head down knowing his girlfriend was right. But that didn't change the fact that he wasn't, nor has he ever cheated on her. Charmay was just a friend nothing more, nothing less.
"Jayjay is that you?" The couple heard a very familiar voice bellow as Beyoncé huffed throwing herself back in her seat and rolling her eyes.
"Charmay. What are you doing here?" Shawn asked as she smiled at him and than looked at Beyoncé, dropping her smile suddenly.
"Oh the girlfriends here," she giggled, pettily, " never mind just text me when your free," she winked before eying Beyoncé once more and waking off.
"Jayjay? That bitch calls you Jayjay? I thought that was our thing," Beyoncé said her heart now crushed.
"Bey, it's a harmless Nickname. You have plenty of them. Corey, Baby, poppop, and more. Sharing  one won't hurt," he said trying to relax her.
"No, but sharing MY man will. If your with me that bitch has to go. But since you can't choose a, Until you figure out who you want, there is no more Jay and Bey," She spoke as she got out the booth snatching her purse and walking out the door.

"Stupid skank," I mumbled under my breath as I remembered her being the first reason jay and I broke up, or took a break more so. Megan laughed and shook her head.
"C'mon, I wanna go meet my baby cousinnn," she said as she flipped her blonde hair out of her face. I giggled and left money for our bill before we grabbed our stuff and left.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 💋