FOUR

NANDINI'S POV:

While walking towards the hostel, i call Abhi.
"Missing me already, baby?" Uff this Abhi and his flirting.

"Shut up Abhi!" I growl.

"Achha ok. Jokes apart, why did Satya sir called you? Tell me fast... I have been anxious ever since you left." He talks fasts without giving me a chance to reply.

"Breathe Abhi. And let me talk."

"Soo...." I stretch just to extend the suspense.

"Soo..?" He asks.

"About that.... Oh my God! Abhi! I am so damn happy! Eeeeeppp." I squeal and jump in excitement as the news finally sinks in.

"Woah! Woah! Baby girl, hold your horses." He chuckles.

"Abhi seriously, agar tum sunoge to yakeen nahi hoga."

"Achha? So what did he say that made you squeal like a teenager?" He asks.

"What do you mean by-'like a teenager?'- For your information, I actually am a teenager." I huff out.

"Achha ok! Meri maa, ab to bata aisa kya hua?" He asks genuinely.

"Voh actually Abhi, Satya sir said that on the day of cultural fest there's a band coming to our campus for a live show. Isn't that exciting? I am so excited!" I chirp happily.

"Yes it is! But why did he call you?"

"He asked me to help the band during their stay. I am to help them with anything they need and also i have to perform on the night." I tell him.

"Wow! Doll, thats awesome. On this note we are going out to celebrate. My treat." He says.

"Cool! So what time?" I ask looking at my phone to check the time.

"Say by seven?"

"Sure. And also think of a few songs. You will help me find a good song to perform." I tell him without giving him a choice.

"Aye aye captain!" He says playfully and i hang up.

Yay! I rush up to my room and call Amma. She will be so happy.
"Hello? Nandini. Tu aa gayi college se? Aaj late ho gayi badi!" She aska worried.
Uff Amma bhi na. Pareshaan ho gayi. Pakka intzaar kar rahi hongi phone ka.

"Amma sab thik hai. Chinta mat kara karo itti."
Then i tell her the good news and as expected she is damn happy.
We talk for a bit more. She tells me about Naina Di. They are looking for a suitable groom for her. Wow my sister will get married. Then she tells me about my chotu sa bhai,Rishabh. Apparently he wants to become an engineer. Good for him. He has the potential to be one. I tell her about Abhimanyu. And after a while i hang up.

I get up to get ready for the dinner. But then i notice my diary lying on the bed. I pick it up and write a few things about today and most importantly Manik. This diary knows how crazy I actually am about him.

Lol!

I humm and get ready.
5 minutes later, my phone rings alerting me of Abhi's missed call. He must be here. I check the time and its already 7. Shit! He must be waiting. I rush out of the room and pick up his call.

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें