THIRTEEN

IN THE BISTRO:

A girl crossed the table at which they were sitting.

Cabir: (while staring at her behind) whistles.

Mukti frowns at her friends actions.
Cabir: what? (Looking at her with a i-don't-know-why-you're-looking look)

Mukti smacks his head hard.

Cabir: aaahhhh...
(Manik, Nandini and Dhrulya chuckles)

Nandini gets up to stop the feud between two best friends before it gets worse.

Manik: what are you doing? (He pulls her down and she settles with a jerk. And rubs her back with a frown)

Nandini: what? They are gonna fight. We need to stop this. (She whispers in his ears)

Manik smiles at her innocence.

Manik: Nandini...just wait and watch.(he says looking in her eyes...and she nods.)

They both settle down to watch whats about to happen next.

Cabir: ab kya kiya maine? (He asks with confusion)

Mukti: tu uss ladki  ko aise kyu ghoor raha tha? Sharam nahi aati? (She asks eyeing him with disgust) Teri aankhon mai koi X-Ray hai jisse tu kapdo ke  andar  dekh sakta hai? (With a annoyed expression)

Cabir: i wish mukku...(he says with a dreamy look)

Mukti: yukk! Cabir....(she makes a disgusted face) how can you think like this?

Cabir: what? ( mukti stands up and walk out of the cafe) mukti.... Lady bheem? (He shouts and runs behind her not before grabbing his eatables)

Manik shakes his head and signal everyone to follow.

Alia: arey mukti wait...(she runs behind her leaving a sad dhruv behind)

Alia: why would you do that Cabir? (She asks when mukti doesn't stop)

Cabir shrugs it off.

Alia: baby... Tum batao agar koi mujhe ya kisi aur ko aise ghoore toh? (She asks dhruv who tries to avoi the question) leave it i know not every boy is like that!

Manik: Alia do you really think ki har ladka aisa nahi hota?( Manik asks with a chuckle and shakes his head at her innocence)

Alia: tumhare kehne ka yeh matlab hai ki every guy wants only one thing from a girl?

Manik: (nods his head) exactly!

Nandini: aur agar usse voh na mile toh? (She asks curiously and manik frowns as why she wants to know this)

Cabir: toh hum usse jhoot bol dete hai.(he says as a matter of fact)

Alia: jhoot? (She asks frowning)

Cabir: hmm...

All of them enter the garden area still talking.

Nandini: toh tum kya jhoot bolte ho( she asks anger lacing her voice)

Cabir: agar kisi ladki ne...(he looks around for mukti and finds her sitting on a bench clutching her hands tightly) mujhe apna number diya toh mai bolta hoon ki usne mera haath pakda ( he walks towards Mukti and everyone follow him.)

He settles down beside Mukti and slings his arm around her shoulder which she jerks off.

Cabir: agar voh mera haath pakadti hai toh main kehta hoon ki usne...(Mukti looks at him with narrowed eyes while he picks up fry to eat) toh main kehta hoon ki usne mujhe kiss kia...

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें