NINE

MANIKS POV:

We performed. And it was great, the crowd went crazy. It's rejuvenating. We start packing up after the song ends.

"Well done bro!" Cabir slaps my back in appreciation.

"You too guys. Without you I couldn't have done this." I tell them.

"Let's party!" Mukti says.

"But i wanna rest. I am so tired." Alia says looking at Dhruv.

"Yeah! Mukti we will party later."

"Ughh ok!" Then she heads down the stage.

"Chalo yaar! I am hungry!" Cabir says.

"Kuch naya bata bhukkad!" I smack him.

I then see The Dean standing off-stage.
I head towards him.

"Mr. Malhotra! Great performance." He complimented.

"Thank you sir."

"Oh by the way, this is Ms. Nandini Murthy. I told you about her right?" He says. And I noticed the girl standing beside him.

I turn towards her direction and finally look at her. Wow! she is the same girl from the afternoon. She looks so beautiful.

"Hello! Ms. Murthy. Its nice to meet you." I say and forward my hand for her to shake.

So her name is Nandini. Hmm...pretty name for a pretty woman. She is beautiful. Her silky long hairs only adding to her beauty.

As i am still lost, i notice that she hasn't responded. Is she alright?

She seems a little disturbed.

"Ms. Murthy? Hey? Are you ok?" I ask.
But no response.

And then she is falling face first on the ground. But i save her in time. What happened to her suddenly?

I pick her up in my arms and loop her hand around my neck.

"Sir? Where can i lay her down?" I ask him.

He seems worried too.

"You..haan you can take her to her room. Girls hostel room no. 10." He tells me and directs me towards the hostel.

"Ok sir." I say and run towards her room.

I reach the hostel in no time and open her door.

It's unlocked? Its not safe! I will talk to her about it later. But right now my priority is her.

I look at her. Oh god! What happened to her suddenly?

I lay her down on the bed. Then cover her with the sheets. Her room is a mess. Not with clothes or make up like other girls. Surprising? Yup. Totally. Why? Well for instance she is a girl and aren't all girls supposed to have all those shit...but instead what I find here are heaps of book. This is not surprising. She is studying to be a doctor after all.

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें