B-1

Hello ji!
Long time no see huh?
Hellloo?? I know its been loooonnngggg but what am I? Chopped liver? 😂

So here is a bonus scene and i know, i know it took me a lot of time but i didn't know what to do! To make a sequal or just write scenes from there life.
And i am still confused so i will go with the flow i guess?
So for now here is the first bonus.
Hope you enjoy it! 😀

|VOTE| |COMMENTS| |SHARE|

Leave inline comments too on anything you find funny or want more of!
Share your thoughts and talk guys. Its been so long! And i hope you haven't forgotten that i for a matter of fact loooovvveeee Inline comments.
Show some love ❤️
HAPPY READING! 💕

~MANIK~

"Nandini?" I patted the bed beside me and again it was empty. "Ugh, iss ladki ko typical bahu wali harkat karne mai kya maza aata hai?" I graoned as i sat up rubbing my eyes.

God damn it! Aiyappa. Abhi its only 6 in the morning. What is she even doing so early?

Just then she came out of the bathroom freshly showered. Her wet hairs falling on her shoulders, a baby blue saree loosely tucked around her waist, her bangles and chuda jingling on her wrist.

She is such a sight.

"Manik? Uth gaye?" She asked as she stood infront of the mirror and undid her saree to wrap it again.

"Nahi so raha hoon." She gave me the stink eye and said, "Sote hue log bolte nahi hai."

"I am talking in my sleep, Jaan." She laughed at me and i stood up to walk over to her.

She saw me through the mirror and smiled as i wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Why saree today? Don't you have to go to college?" I nuzzeled my face in her neck and she smiled again.

"Voh, uh-" She stuttered.

"Voh kya?"

"Aaj na Manik, pagphere ke liye ghar jana hai." She replied making me still in mid process of kissing her nape.

I jerked back and turned her towards me. "What?" She looked nervous.

"Nandini! Why?" I whined.

"Manik, rasam hai na."

"Nandini, you know na, i don't mind you going home, i don't wanna be away from you. College and everything sab mujhe tumse alag rakhne ke saazish hai! Ab shaadi ke baad bhi chain nahi hai!" I stomped my feet and she placed a hand placating me.

"Shaam ko lene aaoge na mujhe?" She asked with a shy smile.

Maybe i can live shaam tak.

"Puchne ki baat hai? Ofcourse i will be there." She smiled and i pecked her lips.

"Good, now help me wear this saree." She replied and then i helped her put on the saree.

As i tucked in her plates near her navel i couldn't help but spread my hand around there and trace her navel. "So soft." I placed a kiss and her hands found my scalp.

"Manik." She took my name huskily. "Nandini, of you want me to stop then say right now." She inhaled and brought me up.

"I love you!" She whispered near my lips and then smacked them together. "Thanks for stopping. Rishu aane wala hoga, go shower." She said after pushing me away a little.

I stared at her in wonder. Just now we were kissing and now she is pushing me for shower. I snapped my eyes towards her and she was currently applying her makeup.

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें