FIFTY-SEVEN

Yo my readers.
Double trouble update. 😁🥳
I am awesome. Keh bhi do yaar... 😂
Ab iss achhe achhe author ke liye khoob saare VOTES COMMENTS & FOLLOW karna mat bhoolna yaar.

Inline comments ki bauchaar please? You know i have been having a real great time reading your thoughts on the current track along with your suggestions.

So Don't think too much and say whatever you wanna say Because i Don't judge. And offend toh mai kabhi hoti hi nahi 😂

And also shoutout to my talented sister radhika_20 whose manan ff is super awesome and super cute.
Do give it a read. Its "Manan- an epic love saga." A beautiful story if i say so. 🤗🥰

Happy reading. 🤗💯

~AUTHOR~

Throughout the day time he saw Nandini ignoring him like a plague. She smiled and talked to everyone normally. Even with that Maddy too she smiled and giggled but she never acknowledged him.

She was hurt. And he knew she was but it was hurting him to see her ignore his presence and avoiding him everytime he tried talking to her.

He saw Maddy and Nandini closer doing masti as if yesterday never happened and it didn't affect Nandini at all. He saw them being goofy, pranking each other, hugging and sharing laughs, dancing, walking with each other and he almost thought that Nandini chose Maddy over him and that Yesterday didn't hurt her at all. But he knew otherwise. He knew how much of a pro she is at hiding her emotions with a smile but this time He had noticed the dimmed charm in her, the dullness in her eyes, her missing chirpiness and the proof of her crying session were as clear as the day. Her swollen eyes didn't go unnoticed. How could he not? He knew her better than anyone. He could pickup her feelings from her mere voice and just one look at her eyes. But he had failed her. He failed yesterday blinded by the rage. He hated that he was the reason for all of this.

Whenever he passed Maddy, he just gave him a wicked smirk which Manik wanted to slap away but couldn't. Even fab5 was ignoring him.

He had hurt them when he had hurt Nandini and they were right. Nandini was the soul of fab5 amd he had hurt her.

Seeing that everyone was busy with gauri poojan Manik pulled Nandini inside and covered her face with his hands to stop her protests.

"Nandini just listen to me! Please." Nandini ignored him and turned her face away.

"Jaan, please sun lo na ek baar apne Mani ki baat. I am sorry." He said holding his ears but Nandini just pushed him away and said, "Sorry? Just sorry Manik? Tumhe lagta hai tum mere pyaar par ungli uthake chale jaoge aur fir sorry bol doge?"

"Jaan?"

"Look for the right words Maink!" She said to him and it broke his heart making him fist his hands.

The cuts that were untreated burst open and blood flew due to pressure making Nandini panicked, but she did not react.

She silently went to fetch her first aid kit when Manik stopped her, "Where are you going?" She jerked his hand off of her wrist and went to grab the kit.

Manik slumped down on the couch thinking that she wasn't gonna come back but was surprised when the door opened and Nandini entered this time with a first aid kit.

"Nandini?" She silently pushed him down and grabbed his hand which was bleeding. She started applying ointment and treating the wound. "Nandini, why are you doing this. Even after i have hurt you so much. Please forgive me Nandini." Manik said and she didn't acknowledge his words and continued to bandage his wounds.

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें