THIRTY

New day, new chapter!
Inline comments are loved and highly appreciated by me!

Happy reading❕🔆💜

~MANIK~

I walk towards the guest house still in the aftershocks of my realisations.

A grin creeps up on my face when i recall how beautiful my love looked tonight. A sight for sore eyes. Absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous.

But then the grin soon changes into a frown as i recall that assholes proposal! How dare he? Damn! I should have been the one to propose her. But, she is not ready. I know her enough to know that she won't be able to digest it if i were too confess my feelings to her.

But I am Manik Malhotra, and I will make sure that she will be mine. Come what may, I promise nothing can stop me from making her mine. And once she comes to me i am never letting her go.

Only i have the right on her love and to gain that if i have to fight the whole world, I will gladly do that. I can burn the whole world down for her with my passion. If someone even tries to take her away from me i will snatch her and hide her innocent soul in my arms.

She is just so damn innocent that she won't believe if the devil were to come and say he is here to take her soul. Knowing her, i know that if it were to happen she will look for something good in him and happily chat away with him. My Nandini, so beautiful inside and out is an empath, at its greatest.

As i walk inside I pull my phone out from my coats pocket and dial Mom's number.

It rings three times before she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Maa. . . Aapke bete ko pyaar ho gaya hai Maa." I tell her with a lopesided smile and yet my voice sounds hopeless.

She shrieks into the phone, "Raj! Raj!" I pull the phone away from my ear, "kya hua bhai? Kyu itni excited ho rahi ho?" I could hear Dad asking her. "Mere bete ne meri bahu dhoond li. . ." She tells him happily and here i smile on her excitement.

"Khotte ke bachhe! Yeh batane ki baat hai kya? Yeh bata kab milwa raha hai?" Dad asked me and now i am the one who is speechless.

"Dad- Maa?" I sigh.

"Kya hua beta?" Mom asked me taking in my worries.

"Mom!" I whisper out, "hmm?"

"Mom, what if it's too soon?"

"Manik, love happens beta. Time dekh ke nahi aata. It happens when you least expect it." Dad cut off Mom. "And when love finds you, you don't stand like a fool and watch it go. You open your arms and grab it tightly, hold on to it for your whole damn life. Thats what you do!" He told me and these words were just what I needed to hear.

"To ab mai kya karu Dad?"

"Of course, confess your love." Mom said in a duh tone.

"Wow! Einstein, Mujhe to pta hi nahi tha." I sass out. "Mom! She is not ready to hear it. I mean it's not the right time. . ."
"Even if i confess it to her she will run away. . ." I said with despair. "First i have to win her trust. Abhi she won't believe me..."

"Manik, then do what you need to. We are always with you. But know that, i want her as my bahu!" Mom said and I chuckled aloud.

"Mom! Abhi toh you haven't even met her!" I exclaimed.

"Toh kya hua? Mere bete ko pasand aa gayi and tujhe usse 4-5 din mai pyaar bhi ho gaya toh kuch toh baat hogi na. . ." She said thoughtfully.

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें