27. KIM SEOK-JIN 2

GINGER ME

It was purely accidental. Agreed?? or maybe not..

It's just ...you couldn't get your eyes off him.
Granted you were being a pervert at the moment.
But if you stop to think about it, who could resist looking?

OK so it's official you're not thinking straight right now....

But think about it who could even think at a time like this?

In your hazy brain, you heard him clear his throat and your eyes slowly move up his body from his crotch in a sensual manner, almost like a caress.

Seriously,you needed to take your time and appreciate the beauty of God's handwork which actually sounded like your brain was on vacation.

Also it's not every day you see your 8year crush almost naked.

Jin made a careful observation as your eyes slowly roamed his body and your cheeks a deep shade of red from blushing too much.
Darn it, who knew that a blushing woman could make him semi-hard? .

That sensual look and those heated eyes.
Did you know what you were doing to him with that gaze?.
It took all his willpower not to slam you against the wall and have his way with you.
Make you writhe beneath him and call his name in the throes of your pleasure.

What Jin wanted was to strip you right where you stood so he could see everything hidden beneath that pink tank top.

He cleared his throat again as those feelings of want overwhelmed him again.

Just then his eyes met hers for a second as she made her move.

Next thing, lips are glued together in a heated kiss as Jin feels his lips move against hers.
He gently sucked on her bottom lip and bit them lightly.
You moaned a little and gripped the back of Jin's neck deepening the kiss.
Hands move of their own volition and find their way onto your ass, you muffle a moan as both hands squeeze your ass harshly. Just then you felt his member twitch as you grabbed a fistful of his hair.
He pulled back, lips mere inches apart, nose brushing against each other and then pushed his tongue into your mouth exploring every cave and crevice as your tongues tango in a new dance for dominance.

His movements are frantic as he squeezes your breasts through the fabric of the top.

You threw your head back as a gasp left your mouth. Your neck is fully exposed now and takes full advantage as he litters kisses down your jawline and to your shoulder.

Kissing each and every inch while branding her was his motive as you slipped into oblivion.

He sucked on your collarbone and moaned when he felt you grind on his bulge.
Everything was blurry for a second as he suddenly lifted you up by the waist and pinned your back against the wall.

Your hands gripped his shoulders for support and he grunted as your nails dug into his flesh.

You don't claim to be innocent. Yes you may be a virgin...but you've done some very dirty stuff.

Face it, you know all there is to know except you could never allow yourself to do the actual deed with any other guy.

Jin was always the one. The only one.

You felt his hand on the flap of your jeans and gulped. Slowly, the fog in your brain cleared and you quickly put your hand over his to still his movements.

His eyes lifted to meet yours as you whispered in a tiny hoarse voice,
"I'm sorry, I can't do this"

"what's wrong? "he asked