29. JUNG HO-SEOK

IM SORRY I MESSED UP BABE...

Meet You, Hobi's ex- girlfriend. You met him at a reality paring show, Matching Survival 1+1 about six months ago and started dating about 5months ago.

This relationship has been and off for a while and you plan to end this roundabout thing.

You're currently not talking to Hobi even though you both live in the same apartment.
Hell, you don't even know if you're on or off at the moment.
Wanna know how this current predicament reared its head?.

You saw the two of them making out the other day at his house. If he had any decency at all, he should have done that outside the home that you share with him.

The maid, Violetta, and Hobi had their tongues down each other's throat and you'd walked in on them. Nothing could describe how disgusted you felt at that moment. You refrained from looking Hobi in the face and halted his explanation because you felt too sick to listen to his lies.

You left the two of them and rushed upstairs but you felt too angry to let it slide. Letting that anger guide you, you'd slipped back downstairs.

Violetta had a smug look on her face and you wanted nothing more than to wipe that grin off her plastic face. Hence, you'd done the only thing that came to mind.

The slap echoed across the room and Hobi's jaw dropped.
"oh and Violetta..., you're FIRED!!! "
"you have no right to fire me.... Hobi hired me, only he can fire me"
"Huh.... Did you just call him Hobi ???....unbeliev--"
Before you could finish that sentence however, a loud sound boomed over the place.
"IF SHE SAYS YOU'RE FIRED..... YOU'RE FIRED VIOLETTA"

You smirked as a victorious look flitted across your face. You watched Violetta stomp her feet, then mutter something under her breath before walking away.

Hobi turned to you with a cute smile but you rolled your eyes at him and brushed past him.
If he thought you were not furious with him anymore, then he had to be the most naïve person in the world.

When you entered the room, your mind was already made up. You picked up a few clothes from the closet and heard the door creak open. You turned slightly to see him in the doorway but you didn't spare him another glance.
You were to furious as you picked up the bag but he stopped you before you could leave.

You looked at him again pain evident in your eyes and before he could explain you brushed past him and dashed out of the luxury apartment.

Since that time about 2weeks ago, he tried to call, tried every means to explain and you ardently ignored him. To you, Jung Ho-seok didn't deserve that simple courtesy.

He sent texts asking for forgiveness until you'd angrily switched your number.

Staying in the treehouse was your safe haven. The treehouse meant a lot to you because it was the first place you'd met Hoseok. being a real estate agent, you'd desired to sell the treehouse and then he'd shown up wanting to buy a treehouse.
But it had been a formal meeting where you two had only discussed matters regarding the sale of the property.

One month later, you'd met him on the reality show where you'd surprisingly emerged as a prospective couple because you'd had a striking taste for the same things.

End of progress report says you dated for a month until he'd asked you to be his girlfriend... Officially.

Then he'd allowed Violetta to ruin everything, it wasn't rosy but you loved your boyfriend even if all you had was a rocky relationship.
He had betrayed you, it was so simple yet difficult to accept.

You were even more angry because he'd cheated at a time when you were beginning to doubt his feelings for you.

Just then you got a message. It was Hobi, inviting you to dinner tomorrow.