39. J-HOPE

A/N

This last chapter was a bit of a challenge. I had a lot of ideas initially and because I wanted to end this on a great note, I fumbled for a while. I wanted to portray J-hope as a stripper, then again I changed my mind. I don't know anymore. 😂😂

But let's see how it goes...

J-hope is an idol with Anger issues

J-hope is an idol with Anger issues. He's beaten up every single girlfriend he's ever had. His latest ex was  you.

Few days Before the Break up..........
J-hope grabbed you and pushed you against  the table. Files fell onto the floor as he glared at you.
"stop being a jerk", you shouted.
"listen bitch.... This is the last time I will see you flirting with him"

You rolled your eyes.
"you call that flirting? "
"tell me what it is then "

You pushed him away and headed out. What was his freaking problem?, you asked yourself.

Later that day.....
You headed into your apartment which you shared with a friend. The lights were off so she probably wasn't back from work.

You'd gotten off late thanks to Jung fucking hoseok.
You opened the door and headed into your room. You threw your bag somewhere and heard a muffled noise. You didn't own any cats so it could only be... Before you could finish processing that thought, the lights came on. You were startled for a moment.

You blinked a couple of times when the lights came on. Right upfront of you was Jung hoseok puffing away on a cigarette,  beside him was your friend naked and tied up. She had tears in her eyes and she had been gagged.

"what the fuck is this J-hope?", you asked angrily.

He took another puff and blew the smoke in your face.
"OK I've had enough of your shot, get out now"

He laughed like a maniac and grabbed you forcefully. Before you could comprehend the situation he'd tied your hands together at your back.

"what is wrong with you? Are you crazy? ", you shouted. He grabbed your mouth and you bit his hand.
He laughed again and pulled out a handkerchief. Soon he gagged you as well.

"nice and quiet", he whispered as he pushed you onto the bed. You pushed yourself away from him but he grabbed one of your legs. You kicked about hitting him just above his eye.

"serves you right", you smirked.
The next thing you knew you were feeling dizzy from a slap. He took that opportunity to tie your legs apart with an elastic string. He took out a scissors and began to dismantle your clothes whiles you screamed into the handkerchief.

He laughed after he pulled your clothes off you.
"you look lovely love"

He began to undress and you saw your friend cry harder.

Did he rape her?
"will you just shut up? ", he shouted at her.
You stared at him as he gave your legs.
"now I'm gonna feed this pussy ",

You rolled your eyes and screamed when he slammed into you. FUCK, it was painful and he began to move not giving you any chance to adjust to him.

He moved faster and you grittedyour teeth together.
He pulled the handkerchief off you.
"moan.... I want to hear you moan "
He pulled out and pushed back in again.
He was rough as he pounded into you mercilessly.

You began to moan even though you didn't want to.
"that's right babe.... Moan my name "
He grabbed your shoulder and increased his pace.
"f-fuck"! you moaned again.

He kept pumping into you for a while (you lost track of time),  and pulled out just as you were about to climax.

You were about to protest but he pushed a vibrator into your mouth and picked you up. He held onto your legs and slipped back into you.
He groaned and began to move again. He was faster than before. You whimpered when he slapped your ass.
Then he slowed down moving so slow that you were going crazy with the torture.
"J-hope pleas-se....."

He tgtrusted fast once and slowed again. You began to circle on his member and he hit your ass again.
"you don't move when I haven't said so "

He let you go and you screamed as you fell onto the floor. He bent down and grabbed your face. He slammed his member into your mouth forcefully making you gag.

Then he pulled you onto the side of the bed so that you're half on the bed and half kneeling on the floor.  He put himself over you in a sitting position and slowing pushed his member into you.
You screamed in pain.

"sorry wrong hole"

He pulled out and slipped into your wet pussy.
He began to move faster once again, his skin slapping yours as he pushed in and out of your warm hole.
You didn't last long. The pleasure was just too much to take and you screamed as you came. He continued to ride you making you whimper as he chased after his own release.

"FUCK this is so good"

He trusted a couple of times and came inside you.

He pulled out and cleaned himself up.
After he pulled on his jeans, he smirked down at you. You looked broken.

He pulled you up and kissed you roughly . Then he hit you across the cheek. He began to punch you and you screamed as tears began to fall rapidly from your eyes. He hit you continuously and didn't stop until you could barely breathe.

You looked up at him while you head spun. He was smiling at what he'd done. You were dizzy and bruised badly.

"serves you right slut".
He spat on you and left you there.

A/n

You guys are so sweet. Thanks for reading all of this.

I appreciate all your votes, please keep voting

🍿popcorn for everyone!!!.