10. JIMIN and V

Thank you for 1k+ reads ✨:

Emireth Riviera.....thats your name.  An average girl or so you'd thought...until you discovered that your father who was supposed to be dead was still alive.

You stepped out of the cab and looked up at the marvellous mansion in front of you. You couldn't believe the place was owned by 'your father'.

Just then, someone rushed out with a soft smile . Somehow, it made everything a lot easier.

"hi, I'm Ae Ra", she greeted. You nodded briefly and she ushered you into the building where you found a man in his early fifties seated on one end of a sofa. He smiled as you entered the room and you reciprocated the smile.
Assuming that the man was your long-lost dad, you approached him.

But he stopped you midway and patted the seat beside him. " Your dad is in the room, he'll be out soon, don't worry ", he said.

Nodding gently, you smiled at him.

Few minutes later when the man stepped into the room, you had surprise written all over your face as you stared at both men.

First from the one sitting on the sofa to the one standing. And then again from the one standing to the one sitting.

They had a drinking resemblance. What do you do when your dad has a twin?

"Ae Ra, could you please bring some juice", the one standing said, his eyes on you as you gulped for the second time in a row.

The woman quickly arrived with a glass of orange juice which you took gratefully.

"hello I'm Marco Riviera, that's my brother Mauris Riviera"
"E-Emireth ", you responded as he awkwardly took your hand.

Marco aka your father then called someone and asked him to show you around the ranch.

"he's in the stables sir ",  Ae Ra replied as she appeared from somewhere inside the building, "I'll take her to him"

You stood up as she guided you out of the room and heaved a sigh of relief when you finally got out.

It was so awkward in the room, there was barely any air in the room and you felt suffocated.

You gazed across the field  and your breath hitched as you look around. Two men one with short hair and the other with long hair. The place was very big, had lots of cattle and horses. Talking about horses, you saw the two men saddling horses. The one with long hair had broad shoulders, tanned skin, and his side profile was so beautiful. His hair fell in long waves up to his shoulders.

And when he turned, your heart stopped, his hair was short in the front, but his eyes, they were the deepest blue you'd ever seen, a strong nose and lips that could tempt a temptress.

He smiled at the other man who was with him and you saw his face brighten up. His lips curved into a heart. He was beautiful.

He turned his smile on you and you froze.

" Tae !!!! Come over"

It was Ae Rain who spoke.

The man elegantly climbed down the horse. For an insane moment you thought it was a chariot he'd climbed out of. Why you were even thinking of past centuries at this moment would always baffle you.
The other one made his way to the stables.

As he walked over to you, his eyes were glued to yours and you found yourself slightly intimidated even though you couldn't look away.

He stepped closer to you and extended his hand in a handshake. His hand was enormous and beautiful.