31. SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED.

... Hello I hope everyone is having a wonderful life and you're also enjoying my clumsy little collection.

3.4k +reads??, Thank you sooooo much ♡♡♡....

My little thank you gift for you :

How feel when I see all the love and support you've given to this book

🎃

-----------
Black Widow jumped from the treadmill just as Hawkeye stepped into the Avengers personal gym. He looked hot with a towel draped around his shoulders. Too hot.

Rolling her eyes, she brushed past him. It'd been eons since they actually done anything. She was beginning to think he was already fed up with her.

Not that Hawkeye could maintain a steady relationship for more than two weeks. Hawkeye eyed the woman in sports shorts. Her round ass teasing him as she made her way out of the gym.
Admittedly, he was solely responsible for her hauty behaviour this morning.
His mind drifted to the hot afternoon session they'd had when Hulk had dared them to FUCK in front of the team.

Doing pull-ups didn't help in any way as he tried to rid his mind of the steamy images.

Sighing frustratingly as he jumped down, his eyes found the huge bulge dotting his gym shorts.
Great, now he had a boner and the woman he wanted to be inside at the moment was blatantly ignoring him.

He walked to his chamber and stripped down. Sitting on his bed, he picked up his laptop and connected it to the headquarters server.

He played footages of their meetings and zoomed in to Black widow.
He pulled the bedside drawer and applied lube to his hand. Gently grabbing his member, he pumped slowly as his eyes darted to her books in that impossibly tight black suit of hers.
He continued his motions and moaned deep within his throat as the footage showed an outline of the side of her exquisite S-line.

Grabbing his hard cock he pumped faster and grunted as the pleasure washed over him. Moaning continuously, his hand worked on his member as he tried to satiate the hunger deep within him.

His head thrown back, he whined as his body shook and the pleasure building crashed over him in waves and his seed spilled out and over the bed sheets.
He sighed at his still hard member rolling his eyes as he grabbed some tissue.

Sitting back on the bed, he admitted to himself that it didn't feel the same. Being inside her was way better.

He missed her and was dying to have her in his arms but he didn't have a way of approaching the situation.

He stared at the ceiling as an idea suddenly occurred to him. He smirked as he stared at her picture on his laptop, His Black Widow.....