80k Special: Fxcked up Noona (JK)

You're married and you have a 3yearold kid, Jung-kin; going through some rocky patches with your husband. He had been so excited helping a new artist record songs for his album. There were three demos he made you listen to: Seven, 3D and Drip Game. They all sounded so good because Jungkook had written them. You knew how talented and passionate he was about his music because he gave music and sex the same dedication and he was honestly great at both.

Few weeks ago though, he lost his job because of some complications; the new artist had wanted to collaborate with someone Jungkook didn't approve of. They had clashing music styles and he wasn't sure why this would benefit the song. He's been really down lately and you'd really tried to cheer him up these past few days: cooking him his favorite food and even buying him banana milk. None of it seems to help . He just kept drinking beer at night.

You were worried about him and called his best friend.
"Hi V, dude it's been forever", you said when he finally picked up.
He huffed briefly
"Yeah, it hAs been a minute. Don't exaggerate ", he said in his raspy ocean-deep voice.
You scoffed
"The last time we saw each other was the week before my wedding when you blatantly refused to show up for your friend's big day, and the last time we spoke was the week after the return of our honeymoon. I remember you clearly saying you couldn't keep this facade up and then you left. It's been 4years already"

He was silent for a while
"Anyway how've you been?", he diverted the conversation and you let it go.
"I'm okay, but Kookie isn't. He got laid off  a month ago and he's been drinking a lot lately. I'm just worried"

There was a deep in take of breath on the other side of the line and then you heard him say something like "Baby, he's fine. Let the man enjoy his beer. I just think he needs a little time to adjust hmm?.
"But Tae, that's all he ever does. He barely eats or talks to anyone. He doesn't even care about making new music anymore!"

Hey, it's okay. If you think it's that bad, I'll pass by tomorrow okay?"he said and you nodded as if he was standing right in-front of you.

You nodded again, a small smile spreading across your lips at the realization.
"Thanks Taetae"
"Goodnight Y/n Noona"
With that, you ended the call and hopped into bed beside your baby and husband. Jungkook's hand grabbed your waist and you turned to kiss his adorable forehead. Your hand draped around Jung-Kin securely and you dozed off into a blissful sleep .

The next morning, you woke up with a childish grin and skipped to the kitchen. You made strawberry yogurt smoothies, strawberry tarts and banana pudding.
Kook walked with a confused expression and looked at you suspiciously when you even served fresh strawberries on the side for breakfast.

You grabbed a bottle of banana milk and gave it to him with a forehead kiss. Jung-Kin frowned adorably, not wanting to get left out. You gave him a strawberry and kissed his cheek. Just then the doorbell rang and you left excitedly to open it.

There in all his glory stood, Kim Taehyung. He smiled and walked in. You grabbed a plate for him from the kitchen and brought out the strawberry milk you'd made exclusively for him earlier on. Jungkook glared when your fingers brushed Tae's as he grabbed the glass from your hand.
It could only be two things. He was annoyed that no one had told him about Tae visiting and two he had never liked Tae being around you, given your history.
You tried to smile, as you took a seat beside your husband

"So.....I spoke to Tae yesterday and he wanted to see Jung-Kin", you said, hoping he'd believe you. He didn't say a word and Tae smiled.
He reached forward for a strawberry and Jung-Kin slapped his hand.
Your mouth dropped in shock as Jungkook went into full blown laughter mode.
"Omg baby", all three boys turned to look at you when you exclaimed.
For obvious reasons, you called your husband baby sometimes and your son too, all the time but Taehyung had no business turning to look at you like that. The look from Taehyung made Jungkook mad. He scrunched up his eyebrows in disapproval, the same look but quite the opposite of when he's enjoying his food.
You gulped at the searing look Jungkook gave you.