28. KIM TAE-HYUNG

RELAX, IT'S MORE THAN A SURPRISE PARTY

Taehyung sighed as he brushed his hand against his face. It's been a long day at the office for him.

A soothing bath, that's all he needed....

He pushed open the door to his condo and....

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!......

The lights turned on suddenly blinding him for a few seconds and he blinked in confusion as he tried to figure out what was happening.

What the hell is going on here?

He looked around to see a gathering of about 15, maybe?

O...k? How did they get access to his home?

"Happy birthday baby ", someone said.

He turned around and his eyes met her emerald orbs. His eyes trailed down her form and he paused as he saw a cake in her outstretched hand.

His princess. You're back. Finally he allowed a smile to crawl into his face. He felt relief as the confusion gradually cleared from his mind.

How busy could he have been to forget my his own birthday? ,he mused. And weren't you supposed to be in Mexico?.

You hugged him and goodness you've ve missed him. You began to wonder how you survived the past 2 months without holding him in your arms. Your Taehyung. He hugged you back tightly.
Someone took the cake from your hand so you wouldn't drop it because of his hold on you.

"Easy tiger, eeaassyy ", you said as you began to choke slightly from his tight grip.He smiled at you as he scratched the edge of his nose.
Everybody started singing the birthday song and you joined as you clapped joyously.
The cake is sitting there waiting to be cut.
"Babe, wanna help me cut my cake? ", Taehyung asked and you smiled as you leaned in closer to him.

You pecked him on the cheek as you watched him blow out the candles like a kid at his favorite toy store.
You whispered into his ear, "I have a bigger gift after the guests leave, I know you'll enjoy this one, it's warm, sexy, and just yours to have your fill of , I bet you'll grow tired before dawn, babe "

And then you winked at him and walked away into the crowd leaving him standing there like some Greek statue.

You brought back two glasses of wine and set them down before him🍷 . Then you grabbed his hand as he cut the cake. There was applauding and you handed him a glass of wine clicking the sides go get her, you whispered "to you baby" and took a sip. You watched him with hooded eyes as he took a sip of his watching you with those chocolatey eyes of his. You found yourself lost in his eyes.

And only managed to snap out of your reverie when everyone started applauding again. The wine and champagne went round the room.

And after 6 glasses Taehyung still couldn't get the picture of your dirty promise out of his head. The party continued till he lost track of whatever was going on.

"the birthday boy is wasted", someone shouted. You smiled at that.

"Guess we should leave them to rest", another responded

"It's been one hell of a night", You said as you took charge of seeing all the guests out. "Thank you so much for helping me make this a success ",you said.

Finally, everyone was gone, you sighed.... "I have birthday boy all to myself", you whispered in a slightly tipsy voice. You looked at his adorable baby face as he lay there completely wasted.

Using all the strength you could muster, you helped him onto his feet. Gradually, you make your way to his bedroom. Good thing it's on the ground floor. You lay him on the bed and take off his clothes and shoes. The only thing you leave on him are his briefs.Those beneath that are eye candy you've craved for 2 months now. You climb on top of him kissing his jawline down to his neck but he doesn't move a muscle. Grabbing his cheek, you tap him a little too harshly "buddy, you need to wake up, I didn't take a 9 hour flight to watch you sleep", you gritted through your teeth.