34. RM

UNDERNEATH THE HAN RIVER BRIDGE

"I don't F*CK around with Virgins", he whispered into your ear. "but I'll get down on my knees and savour that untouched p*ssy like a motherf*cker !"

" I never claimed to be a virgin ", you whispered "merely lacking some experience! "

That was your last conversation with Namjoon as you dashed out of 8th grade class...

The school's bad girl and bad boy are at odds. RM and You.

You were his best friend till eighth grade. Then, everything changed, you stopped being friends but remained neighbours. By some sick game of nature, you ended up attending the same high school with him.

And luck would have it, the same college.

And you're still enemies with Kim Namjoon.

He's now a quarterback for the Crocodiles, the school team. And not that it's not nauseating enough that he's famous among the boys...but the girls fall all over him as well.

Oh you were doing great yourself,... If you do say so yourself. You'd earned a gold in the CSSC : College Students Swimming Championship. Fair enough to say that you were the most famous female student presently. And your archenemy was Kim Namjoon.

Basically, there are 2 factions of people in the college, His followers and yours.

Even some teachers secretly have their own favourites.
Namjoon rolled his eyes as he passed by you in the hallway. You wore blue denim shorts, white T-shirt and pink ankle boots. You whistled lowly and checked RM out.

He was in a black and white turtleneck paired with black oversized T-shirt, white jeans with the signature red vans and a leather bag bag loosely hanging on his shoulder.

He halts and you roll your eyes, of course it's wouldn't be a normal morning if he'd just passed by.

"YAH... Rapmonster, is that even a nickname? ", you laughed out.

Back in 7th grade, he'd call himself The rapmonster because he wanted to be a rapper.

His eyes narrowed into slits as he stared at you. He smiled humorlessly while biting the inside of his cheek. Clearly, he was contemplating his next move. He finally spoke in that velvety voice of his.

"ha! Wait a minute.... Aren't you the girl who  peed on herself back in 5th grade?...i mean Back then and now, there's really no difference"

You expression darkened while he grinned widely, exposing those darned dimples.

A few students gathered around as you pulled a stick of gum and pooped it into your mouth.
You took one menacing step towards him and....

The bell rang just then. Everyone groaned as they dispersed unhappily.

"No show for you, hungry fightmongers! ", you mumbled under your breath as you walked away as well.
You took a seat by the left windows and awaited the lesson like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

The teacher stepped into the classroom and immediately began the lesson. Thank God for the gum, without it, you would have drifted off to sleep.

The lesson was so boring. Gosh!
Finally... The being rang for the second time indicating the end of the class. You picked your bag and sighed when you heard a voice.