36. JIN

OFFICE ELEVATOR BLOWJOB SESSION WITH ASSISTANT MANAGER Y/N

It's a beautiful afternoon and here's a beautiful woman.

Jin looks at your angelic face and seductive body.
You're the reflection of a true contradiction in nature with the body of a siren and the face of a little naive girl.

Don't be fooled, she's the best at giving blow jobs.

That small pouty mouth of hers can actually do wonders to any man's d*ck.

You've only been in this company for 3years yet you'd worked your way up to the assistant manager position.
So diligent at your work that you attained your position through hardwork and not by granting sexual favors.

Yes, it's true that you've made out a few times in the workplace but nothing has happened officially. The real deal is yet to be done.

And believe me, He's eager to go at it at least just once with you.

Over the past few weeks, you've both been so busy that you'd ignored each other as you prioritize your professional duties over your personal lives.

Jin smiles as he spots the file in your hand, he's just turned in the last of the documents for a proposed project and you just have to deliver some paperwork to the general manager.

Which is by the way happens to be no one but Kim Seokjin...

And that's how come you find yourself alone in the elevator with him.

Jin steals a glance at you and you pretentiously lick your lips. You're in a mint knee length pencil skirt paired with a white floral shirt and black heels. The skirt perfectly hugs your figure and you looks ravishing.

Your hair is pulled back in a loose high ponytail that highlights your eye lashes and draws out her delicate jawline.

And lips look that look like cotton candy in that baby pink lipgloss.

Jin moves slightly as he tries to rid himself of the sudden tightness in his trouser and you immediately look down to see the beast fully awake.

He slips both hands in the side pockets of his trouser to level it so that it is hard to see that he has a huge bulge and a rock-hard d*ck beneath his trouser.

You take a second glance at him and then send a sly smile his way. He licks his lips,seemingly aware of your innocent gestures.

At times like this it's wise that he chose a metal elevator over the glass version.

You cleared your throat and he realized he'd been smiling sheepishly this whole time. You throw him up and down looks as he grins like an idiot.

Tilting your head to the side, your eyes roam his entire body slowly landing on his aroused member while he chuckles at you.

"Babe, wanna help me with my long problem? ", He asked you.

You look at him and shake your head with a smile.

He quickly unbuckles his belt as you drop on your knees clutching the zipper of his trouser.
In no time, the trouser was heaped at his feet and you began to stroke his member through the boxer.

He closed his eyes and allowed himself to enjoy every delicious touch that you offered.

Gripping the edges of the boxers, you pulled them down while his d*ck bounced onto your face. You giggled like a little girl and then gave him that bad girl look.

His breath hitched as you grabbed his member and began to stroke it gently while he closed his eyes with a moan. You pumped your hand faster closing your eyes as your hand rubbed his satin skin.

Feeling something hot, you opened your eyes to look at his beautiful brown eyes and then licked the side of his cork.

Jin smirked down at you with a look that said he wanted to spread your legs wide and eat every inch of your delicious pink p*ssy.

He felt lost as your long tongue snaked out and licked the tip of his cork. He bit his tongue to keep from moaning out loud while you moaned deeply within your throat. That moan travelled all the way to his member causing him to shudder.

Bobbing head continuously on his shaft, you drove him nuts with your mouth.

He began to whisper incoherent words and like a broken recorder repeating the same words over and over again. It made you proud that you could make the stoic businessman such a mess.

He grabbed you hair in a rush and pulled harshly while you winced in pain. You began to rhythmically massage his balls feeling satisfied when he grunted in response. His eyes looked dazed but you were far from being done as you sat on your heels and continued to deliciously torture him while he kept hissing.

Feeling to much pleasure, you felt his tip swell and seconds later felt the hot taste of cum in your mouth while he grunted.

You licked every inch of his member clean then proceeded to lick the corner of your mouth as well.

Watching your seductive tongue swipe his juice like some vanilla ice cream, Jin's patience broke as he yanked you against his body.

Your bouncy breasts pressed against his chest and he felt your hard nipples through your blouse.

Your eye widened as he pressed his thumbs on both nipples.

Rubbing in circular motions, you felt your nipples grow harder as you let out a low breathy moan.
His hands began to roam your body chest down. his hands travelled to your toned stomach while your eyes rolled into your skull.
Licking your lips, you watched every little motion of his hand.

Loving the feel of your body under his palms, Jin nearly spilled when you grabbed your perky breasts and squeezed gently.

Husky breaths fanned his jawline and his member bounced in excitement.

You giggled at his reaction while your teeth found his earlobe. Nibbling ever so gently, you felt the goosebumps on his arms as he shuddered in pleasure. He was so hypersensitive at the moment that you felt the delicious chill run down his spine.

He licked his finger while you pushed up your skirt . He watched intently as you pulled down those blue lace thongs, his eyes glittering as he saw a peek of your pink flesh.

Within a flash, he pushed you against the elevator door and immediately dipped a finger inside you. Your head fell back in pleasure as your unbelievably wet and slick pussy welcomed his probing finger. Slouch sounds were emanating with each movement of his hand while you moaned like a wanton woman .

The sounds further turned you on as he began moving faster within you.

He glanced down between your thighs while his member stiffened further at how greedily your pink flesh ate his finger.

Your insides clenched as he added another finger and you felt like you were floating.

A hiss escaped his mouth as he hooked his fingers deep inside you while you whimpered in pleasure.

Right then the elevator came to a stop totally ruining the moment as you glanced at the button. Last floor, his office.

He pulled out his fingers from within you and smirked. Not bothering to straighten your clothes, you led the way to his private floor while he stared at your ass as they juggled left and right.

We're definitely not going to stop here....

A/N
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

If not, I promise to make a better one.

Have a great day honeybuns

~♥~.