30K Special: Liptick Seductress (V)

You frowned as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. You were at the aquarium for a cute date together with your boyfriend but as soon as you'd showed up he'd started acting annoyed.  It was ruining the fun you'd planned for the date.
"Man, what the hell is wrong with you?", you asked.
"You never listen to me!"
"What?, I literally just have to breathe and you get pissed off!", you countered.
"No kidding because here you are looking like you damn well don't know what you did"
"You either tell me what I did wrong or you swallow it like I swallow your cum. Instantly without any complaints!", you shouted angrily.

There were a few people that turned to look at you from the crowd but you didn't care. You were past being polite with Taehyung.
He stared back at you in surprise and his annoyance vanished like vapor.

"I told you not to wear that lipstick...it drives me nuts when I see how lush your lips look in them!"

You blinked, staring at a very frustrated Taehyung.

"I'm a woman, obviously, I'm entitled to wear lipstick...irrespective of how you feel about it. Lipstick is a blessing to us women, I'm not gonna stop wearing them just because you don't like it"

Taehyung groaned
"I'm not saying I don't like them. I do, I love it when you wear them but...", he paused briefly, "I just...i"

"You what?", you interrupted impatiently.

"Nothing!", he almost shouted making you a little confused. And then he walked off.

Later that day, you met Jungkook on your way for a coffee break.
"Y/n, can I join you ?", he asked with that hot yet somehow cute expression of his. Honestly, it was near impossible to say no to him when jungkook is like that.

You sighed and gave him an okay sign with your hand. Jungkook giggled like a baby and skipped beside you.

Once you got to the cafeteria, you ordered a BLT extra large with soda.

"Why are you so moody today?", he suddenly asked in a concerned tone.
You huffed a little and stared at him for a moment, all the while contemplating whether it was a good move to tell Jungkook about your relationship problems.

"I'm really confused and I could use some 'love experts' advice", you said sarcastically. If there was a love expert, it certainly wasn't Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly nodded but didn't utter a word. His silence encouraged you to proceed.

"So.....", you cautiously began. "My boyfriend seems to have a problem with me wearing lipsticks", you stated
"No way, I could swear he doesn't", Jungkook said with a look of disbelief.
"Then tell me why he always complains and then asks me to wipe it off. I really  don't get it", you continued.
"look girly, i have never heard of a man who hates lipsticks. Whatever it is, you need to look him in the eye and ask him. If he still has a problem that you're unable to give up on, then you might need to reconsider reopening your boyfriend application portal" 

You looked at him weirdly
"I honestly don't want a new boyfriend"

He shook his head and pouted, staring at you with his side eye. Almost judging you.
You huffed and finished your food, pondering over his words. It was a long day but hanging out with Jungkook really eased your mind. There was no way you were ready to face Taehyung though. The man was so incredibly gorgeous, one look and you would literally start stuttering.
You heard the door knob click and braced yourself.

He walked in, looked at you and grabbed a towel. He headed straight for the bathroom and you waited. It felt like forever honestly but it was barely 15minutes. You too a deep breath expecting him to walk out any moment but he didn't, not until another 5mins later.