44. JEALOUS GIRLFRIENDS

RM
The door to the apartment creaked slightly.
You knew Namjoon was home but you didn't even bat an eye.
You heard his voice behind you but you still didn't mind him.

Seconds later you felt his hot breath on your cheek. His voice so tempting....
"how's our baby doing? "
You rolled your eyes.
"heyyy.... What's wrong? ", he cupped your cheeks and kissed your nose softly .

You jerked your head out of his hands.
"is our baby angry? Mmhm? "
You stared into his eyes for a moment and then averted your gaze.
"OK... Fine... I know I said I'll be early... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be late... I... "

"Kim Namjoon!!!!..... "

He turned his surprised eyes to you.
"will you stop blabbering, it's not about that.... It's about THAT! ". You pointed to his shorts.
He raised his eyebrows...
"why did you wear that on national television? "
"I... "
You waved your hand to stop his explanation and continued
"I was at the salon earlier today, and all the girls, even the older women kept staring, they couldn't get their eyes off you. Do you have any idea how angry that made me?. They were ogling MY MAN! "

"babe... Is this what that is about? You're jealous? "
"well isn't it so obvious? ", You rolled your eyes again.
"I love it when you roll your eyes, did you know?. don't be jealous I'm all yours, just yours". His lips were so close now and you pressed yours against it. He grabbed your head and deepened it, biting your lip softly. Your tongue traced his bottom lip. He pulled away and gently kissed your stomach.

"this is why baby no.1 is on the way, let's go make baby no.1 a brother "
"urmm... Mister....baby no 1 needs to be born first"
He shrugged, "let's go feed baby no.1 some milk then... "

You squealed happily when he lifted you bridal style.

Damn!

Damn!. Namjoon's thighs are thicc!...

JIMIN
You glared at the man waiting in the parking lot. He was talking... Seemed like flirting with two fake blonde girls. You bit your lip in annoyance. He smiled and the talking one giggled. You snickered, someone better be ready for a beating.
You strolled towards them and then stopped.

Why was Jimin wearing shorts. Those butches were staring down his exposed legs and it made you angry. You smirked and shouted in a cute voice.....

"jiiiiiminnnnnn-ah..... ".
Jimin saw you running towards him like a little girl and smirked.
You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly ignoring the blonde bitches behind you.
"Jimin-ah did you wait long? "
"no... "
"let's go... "
"babe are you in a hurry? "
"we have a date remember? "
"yeah, but I was wondering if we could do a group thingey.... These are Eun Ha and Min Ji"

Really Jimin?

The bitches looked at you and you groaned.

"fine! "
"great!", they shouted together like the dolls they are.
You watched in annoyance as they wound their skinny arms with Jimin's

And he did not OBJECT!!! This was seriously getting out of hand and you were beyond annoyed now.

They were talking but you were hardly paying attention as you trailed behind them.
"Jimin-ah you have amazing voice"
"thank you Min Ji"

And he smiled.... That idiot....

"Jimin-ah, you have a really fit and toned body"
"thank you Eun Ha"

And he smiled again....that jerk was ignoring you and flirting with these idiots.

"jimin-ah you have amazing legs"

That's it!!! , you've had enough.ypu finally spoke.

"listen here you ugly bishes...ive had enough of this nonsense !!! Jimin-ah... Jimin-ah..... First off, Only I get to call him that.... Why?.... Because I'm his girlfriend.... Also, piece of advise, find your own man and stop your ridiculous flirting. " you took a deep breath, "Now scram before I beat the living hell out of you.

You glared at Jimin and gave him a kick in his shin.
He groaned in pain and grabbed your hand. He entwined your fingers and smiled down at you.

"you look hot when you're angry ".

Who could say no???? 😂