7.

I woke up the next morning curled up on my window seat with a blanket draped over me. It didn't take me long to piece the puzzle together and I had a smile on my face after that. I didn't want to get up, but I knew if I didn't make an appearance at some point then mother would come hunting for me. I had just peeled myself away from the window seat when Blaire and Indigo burst into the room. They both looked relieved to see me sitting there.

"What can I do for you?" I asked innocently.

"Details. Now." Indigo said throwing herself down into one of the chairs. Blaire took a seat and looked at me expectantly.

I gave them the rundown of the conversation that Amadeus and I had last night, by the end of it they were both squealing and smiling like little girls. They both took a minute to collect themselves before starting to bombard me with questions. It was to the point where I had to put up a protection ward in the room in case anyone was walking by.

"When are you going to see him again?", "Are you going to go out to the Dragon Kingdom?", "How are you going to get away with sneaking around?", "What if you get caught?", "Are you guys going to go on a date?"

I eventually stopped them, "I can't answer any of your questions right now, if or when I get answers, I will be sure to pass them off to you."

They seemed a little disappointed with that response, but it got them to back off. I called a staff member up to bring us breakfast because I didn't want to be around everyone right now, more specifically mother. We spent the majority of the day lounging around since it was another free day. None of us had anything that we wanted or needed to do today and none of us wanted to be apart of whatever the Royals were doing so we stayed tucked away in my private parlor. We created weird scenarios about what might happen between Amadeus and me, what the Dragon Kingdom might be like, how the other Dragons acted, etc.

We took all of our meals in the parlor and just enjoyed the day to ourselves and hiding away from everyone else. Dinner was a little different though. With the serving cart stacked with food the three of us requested I was handed an envelope. There weren't any identifying markers on the outside so I opened it up and it was just one slip of paper from Amadeus asking if we could meet. I snapped and made a pen appear in my hand and jotted down a quick note telling him to come to my private parlor. I handed it back over to the woman who brought it to me before I joined Indigo and Blaire in eating.

It was pasta night so we all had various noodle dishes where every noodle and sauce were made from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients and all meats were as fresh as could be. I had lemon pasta with scallops, Blaire had spaghetti and meatballs, and Indigo had lobster mac and cheese. There was a bowl of breadsticks, glasses and a couple of bottles of wine. We also had a platter or two of pastries waiting on us.

It wasn't long before Amadeus appeared in the center of the room. It was the first time that he was wearing just casual jeans and a t-shirt, so it was a little different than his usual suit or semi-formal wear. He sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me to pull me close.

"Blaire, Indigo this is Amadeus. Amadeus, these are my two best friends Blaire and Indigo." I said.

"You're the one who took me from the Forest." He said looking at Blaire.

"I am." She nodded. "I run the veterinary area here and take care of the many creatures of the Enchanted Forest."

"Aren't we supposed to be getting a tour of that place this week?" He asked.

"Tomorrow," I answered. "It should be the best time of our lives."

I downed the rest of my wine right after I said that which caused Blaire and Indigo to let our small giggles. Amadeus raised an eyebrow, he caught that there was clearly something here that he was missing.