The plane

I'm gonna post this just for @SophieCat because I love her! :)

------------

"Alright Darcy, so when after you turn 18 and work up enough money to buy a plane ticket, you may see your father"

My mother said to me.

"Haha... Funny story mom, your gonna love it. I.. Um... Sorta

boughttwoticketsforusalreadywithyourcard" I said fast hoping she couldn't understand.

Well it looks like she did! She responded, "I understand... Your on a rush to visit your father..."money isn't that big of an issue in my family considering my mom is a photographer for famous bands, which is how she met Harry, "But why did you buy two tickets?"she asked.

"Your going with me!" I said excitedly, hoping we would agree. I want to have a happy family. I want my mom and dad together, even though he cheated, they seem perfect from the times I have seen him on the video diaries at the XFactor house. He was also single.....

After hours of talking to my mom about it, she finally agreed to coming.

It is now my eighteenth birthday and we are going to spend it on a plane... Great!! Yippie! (Sense the sarcasm?)At least I get to see my dad today.

We do not have my dads mobile number since he is famous and can't really give it out without getting millions of calls a day so we are going to be a complete surprise to him. Well... we'll see how this goes, I thought as I closed my eyes and went into a dreamless sleep.

I know it's not very long but i was determined to post at least something for y'all! :)

Love y'all!

-Chloe J