I freakin love you Harry Styles!

•Darcy•

Mom and dad went out for dinner earlier! I am so happy for them. I hope they decide to get back together. I forgive my dad for what he did to my mom because I can see that he loves her just by he way he looks at her. You can see the sparkle in each of their eyes when they are looking at each other. It is obviously meant to be.

Right now, I am just sitting on the couch in the living room watching Tv. I am flipping through all of the channels when I finally decide on one. Oh yeah, SPONGEBOB! I might be 18, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a childish side to me. It is about 9:00 pm and I feel myself getting tired. I am drifting off suddenly into a dreamless sleep while I'm on the couch.

I am awakened by the phone ringing. I get up and look at the 'Caller ID'. The number is from a local hospital.

•Ariana•

Harry pulled up at a fancy restaurant, got out, came over to my side of the car and opened the door, just like a gentleman. I stepped out and entered the very beautiful restaurant. Wow, Harry picked a classy place to go to. There was a small section of the restaurant cut off where was a love band playing slow music and a small dance floor with a few couples dancing. Then there were tables covering the rest of the floor. "Reservation for Styles" Harry told the waitress. She just nodded and led us to a table near the dance floor. We sat down and gave the waitress our drink orders. She smiled and walked back into the kitchen. She brought out our drinks, then we ordered out food. Harry ordered some pasta dish and I ordered the chicken. After we were both full, Harry got up on the stage and whispered something to the band who was currently playing. The guy nodded and harry was walking back to our table when I said," what was that about?" "You'll see," he said with a smirk. He held out his hand for me to grab, and I grabbed his hand and stood up with him. Music started playing and he indicated for me to dance with him. We walked over to the dance floor and he gripped my waist and I put my arms around his neck. The band started singing. Harry smiled at me while singing softly along with the song.

"The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful

Stop me and steal my breath.

And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky

Never revealing their depth.

Tell me that we belong together,

Dress it up with the trappings of love.

I'll be captivated,

I'll hang from your lips,

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

[Chorus:]

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

And rain falls angry on the tin roof

As we lie awake in my bed.

You're my survival, you're my living proof.

My love is alive and not dead.

Tell me that we belong together.

Dress it up with the trappings of love.

I'll be captivated,

I'll hang from your lips,

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

[Chorus]

And I've dropped out, I've burned up, I've fought my way back from the dead.

I've tuned in, turned on, remembered the things that you said

[Chorus:]

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your...

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

The greatest fan of your life.

...greatest fan of your life."

The song ended and a new one that I didn't know started. We continued dancing. Harry smiled at me and I couldn't help myself, I leaned in and kissed him. I missed this so much. His kisses were so gentle and addicting.

I felt sparks all over again. I know this is who I am supposed to be with in life. He pulled away and I longed for his lips to be back on mine so bad. "Ariana, will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked. Instead of responding, I just pulled him close and kissed his lips. This kiss was more passionate than the last. He pulled away and asked,"I take that as a yes??" I just smiled and said, "I freakin love you Harry Styles!" Then kissed him again. We finally left the restaurant after dancing a while. We got in the car and were driving home when I heard the screech of breaks and Harry yell my name. I felt the car roll and I called Harry's name. I looked over and saw him unconscious. I screamed his name again before everything went black.

Wow y'all probably hate me for doing this to you! I'm Soo sorry, but just remember every story has to have a conflict! I love you if you are reading this now. Comment, vote, and fan! I uploaded 2 chapters today! I feel so accomplished! Yay

Love y'all!

-Chloe:)