Ariana, Will you just tell me that you love me one more time?

Harry- I just want Ariana to love me again. I have never stopped loving her. I need to show her that I love her. Somehow... Sometime... Someway...

At the moment, we are setting up both Ariana's and Darcy's rooms.They have been here for about a day now. We have decorated Ariana's room in the colors dark brown ad baby blue. Darcy's is decorated hot pink and black. She even had brought posters of all of One Direction to put in her room. I teased her about that a little, which made her seem embarrassed.

We are finished setting up both of the rooms and I am sitting in the living room while Darcy and Ariana are both in their rooms.

"Darcy,Ariana," I said,"I am going out for a bit, I'll be back in half an hour." "Okay," they said at the same time.I then left to go get Ariana some flowers, I have a great idea on how to get her back.

•Ariana•

Harry said he was going out and that he will be back in half an hour. I wonder where he is going. Probably somewhere with the boys.

I am SOOO bored! It has been like five minutes since Harry left and I have NOTHING TO DO!

I walked into Darcy's room to find her on her phone. "Darcy, do you wanna do something?"

"Sure," she said.

"Let's play monopoly" she added.

We had been playing the game for what seemed like 5 minutes, but when I checked my phone, it had been an hour." I wonder where Harry is?"I was thinking, until I heard the doorbell ring.

I told Darcy that I would get it and I jogged down the stairs. I opened the door to see Harry, dressed in a tux, holding a dozen roses.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Let me take you out", he was saying,"wear something nice."

I wasn't really sure how to respond to that, so I just nodded my head, kissed his cheek, and walked up to my room. On the way to my room, I could not stop smiling. I was so happy that he still felt the same way about me. It's crazy how one little kiss on the cheek of Harry Styles can bring back so many memories that were in the back of my mind. You have no idea how much I miss those times.

I walked up to my room and started rummaging through my closet. I tried on almost every dress in my whole closet before I finally found the perfect one.

It was an off-white color with lace. It had different shapes cut out of it everywhere.(http://www.thecelebritydresses.com/ariana-grande-cute-white-lace-short-mini-cocktail-dress-party-homecoming-dresses.html) My hair was its normal red, bright color, and it was curled in a high ponytail. Makeup was my normal style of just a little eyeliner and some mascara. I was wearing a pair of bright red heels. Also, some bright red lipstick.

•Harry•

When I asked Ariana to go to dinner, she kissed me on the cheek. I wonder if it was as magical to her as it was to me. It was like a million great memories just flashed throught my mind. I miss her so bad.

I was caught out of my thoughts when I saw a gorgeous lady standing at the end of my staircase in my house. She looked amazing. I knew I was probably staring too much but I could not take my eyes off of her.

•Ariana•

I walked down the staircase and took Harry's hand. He was staring at me. I hope he doesn't think that I look bad, or am underdressed for whatever we are doing. "Do I look okay Harry?" I asked nervously.

"You look beautiful", he said which caused me to blush and look away. "Thanks," I responded.

We were in the car on the way to the date when Harry said that he needed to pick up something from the store first. He pulled up at Macy's (I'm not sure if they have that in England but oh well!)

And got out of the car. He came back out from the store about ten minutes later carrying a small little box."shut your eyes", he said and I did as I was told."okay, now open them," he said. I opened my eyes and say him holding a necklace in his hands. The necklace was shaped like a moon an it said "I love you to the moon and back" on it. I smiled, admiring the necklace. Harry turned behind me and put the beautiful necklace on me. "I love you, Ariana. I knows that you might not love me back, but I do love you." I am also in love with him. "Harry, do you remember that day that I left? When I told you that I will always love you?" I said. "Yes" he responded. "I don't lie." I said to him. He stared into my eyes and smiled as I did the same to him. He went and opened the car door for me as I hopped into the comfortable seat of the mustang. After I did, harry got in and we drove off. "Ariana, will you just tell me that you love me one more time?" I nodded my head before saying, " I Love You Harry Styles!"

He smiled and looked back toward the road.

Hello my lovelies! I am going to upload one more time today because I have great ideas for this story! I know that i said harry was wearing a tux, well hes not! hes wearing this http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/fashion-news/536076/revealed-one-direction-s-harry-styles-and-zayn-malik-s-style-secrets-the-shoes-jacket-and-shirt (the first picture)The picture for the dress might be on the side if I can get it to upload, and the like for the necklace will definitely be over there. I loved this chapter. Do my chapters need to be longer? Or are they fine? Because I feel like they are wry short! Please give me feedback! :) thanks all of y'all! I hope any of y'all from England don't get mad if i get any info wrong about there. I'm from america. Hope you enjoy the story! I'm 13 btw, so my writing is not the best! Love all of y'all!

-Chloe