"Don't cry daddy."

•Ariana •

"Wait.... What" Harry whispered softly. You could tell he was afraid of the answer that was soon to come from Darcy's lips.

"I'm your daughter," she spoke. Harry stood there stunned until he finally spoke "Why didn't you tell me Ari?" He said.

"You cheated on me Harry, I said I never wanted to speak to you again!" I said in his face with attitude. "Ari, I'm sorry I love you so much you don't even know and whatever I have to do to make it up to you I will and.." He kept going.... You could hear the sadness In his voice as he finished ,what seemed like ,an hour long speech about how he loves me, missed me, etc. He is so cute. I wish things would go back to the way that they were. I want my Hazza. When I said that I will always love him, I meant it... And I probably always will. " Harry, I get it!" I said, laughing at him for how long his "speech" was. "Will you take me back, Ari?" He spoke. You have no idea how much I wanted to plant my lips on his right now, and just say yes, but I can't.

"I need time, Harry." His sincere face turned Into a frown as his head went down. "Can we stay here Harry... Pleasee??" We have no money but I will pay you back! Promise! " it's okay" he said. We were standing in the living room. It was decorated with the colors black and red. There was a sofa and a large flat screen hanging on the wall. The living room was the size of my apartment alone!! I looked over at Harry and saw that he still had his head down, i guess disappointed at my answer earlier. I saw a tear shed from his beautiful green eyes. Darcy walked over to him as she saw him cry softly.

•Harry•

I was so mad at myself for kissing that stupid blonde. I can't believe I cheated on the best thing that has ever happened to me. After I agreed to let them stay and we were sitting in the living room, I was still thinking about what I did to Ariana and how bad I wanted her back. A tear shed from my eye... I wasn't supposed to cry, I am a man, and men don't cry.

Darcy walked over to me and with her thumb, she gently wiped my tears and looked up at me and smiled. "Don't cry daddy." She spoke. I created a wonderful child, I just wish I helped raise her too. Another tear shed and Ariana came up and joined Darcy in hugging me. This is what my life is supposed to be like. I almost shed another tear when I remembered my daughters words, "Don't cry daddy."