Here goes nothing!

-Darcy Styles-

The plane ride was long and.... I guess you could call it..... Interesting?

I woke up to the sound of an old lady with headphones plugged singing Justin Bieber... Wow....

She was just about to burst my eardrums

when the flight attendant told her to please lower her voice.

I was also sitting next to my mother who was snoring and drooling all over my jacket that she was using as a pillow.

This is going to be a long trip!!!!

-Ariana Grande-

My daughter talked me into this... She actually did it! She talked me into getting into an airplane, leaving the country and all of my family to see the man I swore to myself I would never forgive him. I never wanted to see him again...

Harry just had this thing about him, he charmed me into forgiving him every time. Is it the beautiful green eyes? Is it the cheeky comments that are always occurring? Is it the perfect brown curls? He's got that one thing, and I need that one thing.(A/N Ha! See what i did there?)

I want Harry, and I need Harry. My life has been so lonely without him.

I want him, but not the hurt that comes with him. I will give him a chance to be friends first, and if he somehow works his way into my heart, then let it be. That will take a lot of work though. But... What if he dosen't love me anymore. I don't even know if I love him anymore. He is goint to have to show me he loves me in more than one way of he wants into my heart though. His cheating has taught me a lot actually. I'm not going to let him tear Darcy and I down so easily.

The plane has finally stopped and we are in the airport in England. We had gotten a rental car to take us to Harry's house.

-Darcy-

The plane has finally stopped. After mon woke up, she just sat on the plane quietly and you could tell se was thinking very hard about something.

We exited the plane, got our luggage and left to go where the rental car ,that mom had gotten ,at the airport was parked at. (A/N I don't actually know how everything works at an airport. I've haven't been on a plane since I was two!)

We got in the black car ,that I didn't recognize to be very popular in the U.S, and started the car. We drove off in silence. I guess me and mom both were very nervous. "Here goes nothing," I whispered to myself.

-Ariana-

"Here goes nothing," I heard Darcy whisper. I was thinking the same thing. This was so unpredictable. It could have a happy ending or a tragedy, I guess we will have to find out. Here goes nothing. :)

I haven't posted in a while so I am going to makeup for that by making this chapter a little longer than the others! I love all of you reading this right now! Please vote for my story so it can get more popular! @SophieCat go read her stories! She is really good! :)