My name is Darcy Anne Styles

Ariana:)

I had been driving the shiny, black car to the cheater's house (aka: Harry)for about ten minutes before I stopped the car in front of a large house.

The house was HUGE! You could tell that nobody with a normal paycheck lived there! I guess he is famous and all though. Darcy looked happy as a little kid getting presents from Santa on Christmas! I hope this goes well. I don't know what to expect. I am actually thinking on just jumping back in the car and driving away before I have to see him.

Darcy was running down the long paved driveway that lead to the gigantic house, while I was taking small steps.

Darcy finally stopped running when she saw how far behind I was.

I don't know what I was thinking by doing this! Where are we going to stay? What if this goes awful and we are In London homeless? Am I supposed to expect him to just take us in when I didn't even let him explain his story?

If I could ever go back to that day where I caught him kissing that girl, I would just make him explain. That is my one regret In life.

I know how much it hurts to have to fall asleep in a bed, all alone. I miss his hugs, his gentle kisses, and his curls... Those curls... They used to be my curls....

Soon I realized that we had already made it to the doorstep of the house.

I was carrying all of the luggage while Darcy was carrying her purse and her phone.

I watched as Darcy nervously stared at the door. Just stared...

"Go ahead, you can't just go back home now." I said to her.

"Will he like me mommy?" She said to me. "Baby girl, I don't see anything to not like" I replied, making her smile.

She took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. A loud ding of bells could be heard from outside where we were standing.

The door opened slowly and the first thing that I saw was a head full of beautiful, perfect, brown curls.

That's my Harry.

Well... He was mine...

Not anymore...

He stood there, eyes wide with shock spread across his face.

"Ariana" he said almost unsure if he was correct.

"Yes, Harry" I said to him.

He looked at me like I was a newborn puppy. He stood staring at me with eyes wide until he noticed Darcy standing next to me.

Her eyes were wide and I could see happy tears forming in her eyes.

"And you are?" Harry said to Darcy.

She replied unsure what he would think of her, "My name is Darcy."

He was in the middle of giving her a hug when I heard her whisper in his ear, "My name is Darcy Anne Styles."