"Thats One Thing So Far That I Love About You."

Ariana!

When I hear the news about Darcy, it was like I am losing everything that I have ever cared about. First, Harry has a possibility of dying. Now, my daughter is going to..... I just can't even thing of saying that to myself. I never thought I would have to see the day that my baby girl was going to pass away without me going first.

I can't let her do this.

I don't know when she is going to kill herself. Also, I don't know where or how.

I had told the cab to do straight to the house, and drive as fast as you can. The driver obeyed and sped off.

We got to the house and I told him I please stay there and I would pay him extra for waiting.

I sprinted into the house and checked all of the closets, rooms, and the pool.

She was nowhere to be found.

I ran outside and jumped back into the cab.

I could only think of one more place go go to. I told the driver where to go, and again I told him to hurry.

He did as I had said and we were off speeding down the highway again.

We arrived and I stepped out and looked around at my surroundings.

I looked over at the cliff...........

Her show is sitting a few yards from the bottom, where it curves....

She's not at the top...

That must mean.....

I sunk down to my knees and started balling my eyes out.

Why did this happen to me? Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?

Why......?

•Chad•

I had been holding the girl in my arms when she suddenly turns around and gives me a look of pure hate in her eyes.

"What did you do that for now!!!" She yelled at me.

"I didn't want you to die!" I somewhat yelled back.

"AND WHY SHOULD YOU CARE, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!"she yelled, "AND WHAT IF I WANTED TO DIE, huh?? WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO STOP ME?"

I just looked at the unknown-named, red haired, beautiful, very frustrated girl, and smiled.

She was about to yell at me again when I pressed my lips to hers. I kissed her gently, then she started kissing me back.

We had a little moment until I pulled away and said, "Then I would never be able to see this beautiful face again."

She blushed, and looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes that were no longer filled with hate. She smiled an said to me, "Thank You."

"For what?"I said.

"I probably would have regretted that," she said looking embarrassed.

"It's okay."

We decided to walk over to the bench and sit down, but when she took a step, she accidentally flung her shoe off and It went tumbling down the hill.

"There's one."

"One what?" She asked confused.

"Your clumsy, that's one thing so far I love about you." I stated simply.

-----------

I'm sooooo happyyyy!! I am on the verge of crying right now! I love the way this story is going. And also, I love all of my fans support! Keep up the good work guys. If any Of you ever don't get something about the story or I messed up somewhere, you can just tell me. Thanks for reading guys!

-Chowwieee! :)

(Nickname)

Pronounced:

"Cho-e"

Lol! So... Byeeeeee!